#101 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 March 2011 - 07:34

View PostMasonicon, on 3 Mar 2011, 8:30, said:

View PostSquigPie, on 27 Feb 2011, 16:55, said:

Quote from description on dA:

...engages genocidal wars against countless lifeforms(called as goyim by Anunnaki)

Whoa, does this mean these guys are jews?

Sorry! that term is have nothing to do with Jews and Zionism. If you think so, I suggest some more education in History and Hebrew Language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim

I'm pretty sure that's what the term means.

Goyim=Non-Jew
Goyim (2012)=Non-Anunnaki

Edited by SquigPie, 03 March 2011 - 07:40.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#102 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts
  • Projects: 2012: Independence day

Posted 04 March 2011 - 06:31

View PostSquigPie, on 3 Mar 2011, 14:34, said:

View PostMasonicon, on 3 Mar 2011, 8:30, said:

View PostSquigPie, on 27 Feb 2011, 16:55, said:

Quote from description on dA:

...engages genocidal wars against countless lifeforms(called as goyim by Anunnaki)

Whoa, does this mean these guys are jews?

Sorry! that term is have nothing to do with Jews and Zionism. If you think so, I suggest some more education in History and Hebrew Language

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goyim

I'm pretty sure that's what the term means.

Goyim=Non-Jew
Goyim (2012)=Non-Anunnaki

It better means here: http://www.abovetops...thread93045/pg1 and remember, proceed to that site with caution

Edited by Masonicon, 04 March 2011 - 06:38.

#103 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 07:07

*Reads the thread*

*Everyone says what I've said, goyim means non-jew*

I still don't see what you me-

"Goyim" in fact means "Cattle of the field". Whether you believe this or not, matters no more. This planet has been invaded by an "alien race", they are a carnivorous reptile species (annunaki and grays) that eat "Goyim" flesh and astral energy like KFC, they feed off the pain of their kill like a cat toying with its food. The more pain and suffering, the better it tastes - they call this "loosh". If humans are evolved "monkeys", then what did the dinosaurs evolve to? The lizards were here first and our overpopulation is proof of them farming us. The wars we wage against each other is a method of how they slaughter and prepare the meat. Our great civilisations of this world have all been toppled and infiltrated, and yet in the shadow of these empires are the Jews, outlasting even the Romans. The true Israelites were the Atlantians and Lemurians that fled the sinking of their continent, the true Isrealites were American Indians. Wake up! you are been controlled like "cattle of the field". Your past and your history is being erased. They have turned us against our true Creator and forced us to follow their "religions". Where does christianity come from? the jewish religion. "Gentile" means PAGAN. Pagans live in respect of nature and not materialistc things. "Ha Satan" in their scriptures means "adversary" or "enemy". The greatest trick true evil has played - is convincing you that it is "god". If you disagree then show me where being a martyr - turning the other cheek and not fighting back - has brought this world today. If you hate chinese, blacks, hispanics, whites, indians, etc - you are a racist - but if you hate jews - your are anti-semetic. They are conquering this world. They have no land of their own, they just appeared out of nowhere and infiltrated and corrupted our great civilisations. They controlled the church who massacred all the pagans/gentiles (spanish inquisition). They were the ones who were responsible for slave trade. Their king solomon wiped out 97% of the germanic tribes in Europe - pillaging and stealing the wealth of these slain "gentiles" (king solomons riches). They suffer from unique illnesses which no other "gentile" suffers from. Their physical manifestations look or seem off, much like bad or poor disguises. If you STILL do not see the light of this truth then ask yourself - Why do you HAVE to be Jewish to join the Illuminati? Think, research and find the truth for yourself. Do not wait to be told, gather your power and WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! The world is a #ty place because you do nothing for yourself, your family or your heritage. Im not promoting "white power" or anything else they have made you believe to prevent you from fighting back. Im not saying we should murder them. I would prefer we all, human beings of all races, find our power, be strong and do not tolerate this injustice. They have an average IQ of 132 - Gentiles average 110. They are smarter than us and they play the sympathy card very well. If I anger you then good, channel that energy and find your own Truth. Now is the time to find your power, Our Creator is currently, removing this cancer from the planet. Watch the sky, the stock market crashing is a result of the action by our TRUE Creator! They are conquered and scrambling across the floor in the Divine Light. Our time is now! join the fight, and stand up for yourself. You are not your bank account, you are not below the perfect airbrushed models that make you feel inadequit, you are not your religion, you are not a sinner, you are not your khakis, you are not "CATTLE OF THE FIELD".

Oh....that's where you got your advice from? It's pretty obvious that the guy is either insane or trolling (the poster of the above quote).

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#104 Nid

Human Being number 80446219302

• Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 04 March 2011 - 22:43

This mod will see release! You will all see!
Masonicon will be the person to have the last laugh.
Posted Image

#105 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts
  • Projects: 2012: Independence day

Posted 19 May 2013 - 03:38

I'm back! sorry for Possible Thread Necromancy!

Announcement!

this Project is discontinued in favor of Ani-Toonspiracy(aka The Ultimate Crossover Movie) where if you're want to sees the reason behind the discontinuation and cancellation of this project, you can visit here: http://masonicon.dev...is-up-262281431 and even when the Anunnaki forces that shows up in Ani-Toonspiracy have their arsenals largely recycled from this project, I makes their arsenals are as overpowered as Warhammer 40k arsenals. another reason this mod project is cancelled is: there's some things in this mod project that makes no sense: Anunnaki vehicles can hijacked by Human Hijackers, and so on as well redundant weakening of Anunnaki forces for balancing this mod project

Edited by Masonicon, 19 May 2013 - 04:04.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users