MOF vs the A-Team a special MOF short

No replies to this topic

Poll: MOF vs the A-Team (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Who would win in a scenario

1. A-Team (2 votes [100.00%])

Percentage of vote: 100.00%

2. MOF (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

In an all out Brawl

1. A-Team (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

2. MOF (1 votes [50.00%])

Percentage of vote: 50.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 General Kirkov

The very model of a modern major general...

• 1749 posts
  • Projects: MOF book!

Posted 22 June 2010 - 04:12

As the team returned to from watching the film adaptation of a cherished classic a discussion emerged from favourite moments of the film and of the series. The ride home was short however the debate was well along on its way to an argument...

"You know what?" Joker began "I don't think a Huey could pull off that stunt at the beginning there, even with Murdock flying..."

"It's a movie mate take it at face value, all I have to say is Murdock was and will always be awesome." Brookfield concurred

"So we have two Murdock fans huh? BA was what held that team and the show together." Steiner countered

"BA? Seriously no man, fucking Hannibal was the CO and the brains behind the gig." Garson began, I mean in the series his plans were so fucking crazy they were the only reason the A-Team were still in business that and Face got them all they needed in the show and in this movie incidentally.

"Guys who do you think we are if we were the A-team?" Caboose asked

"Movie or series?" Harrison inquired with a hint of apprehension in his mind seeing what was coming next.

"Series first movie second." Was the reply from the sniper.

"Well from personality alone, Caboose you have to be Murdock with Nero a close second, you guys are a fucking force of nature together. Garson began his analysis, Will it's a no brainer you're Hannibal on both counts. Steiner you can be face and as ashamed as I have to admit it I guess I fall into the shoes of BA"

"What about me?" Nichole asked

"Tawnia Baker" Hands down for the series. Garson answered almost immediately, In the movie you'd be Captain/Lieutenant/Captain Sosa."

"Ok then who would win in a fight the A-Team or us?" Caboose asked.

"I fucking knew you would say that! No one indulge him!" Harrison barked mostly in jest."

"The A-Team!" Joker, Nero and Brookfield said at once.

"What? Seriously?" Caboose asked

"Well think about it, they never fail..." Joker began only to be cut off

"Uh we never fail!" Caboose interjected

"Really? What about Bolivia and the hard disk we were supposed to grab?"

"Conceded. Mind you it was destroyed so that's like a tie and we got paid so win?"

"You can't concede a loss and claim a win man..." Brookfield said.

"Us, fuck the A-Team, we have kick ass guns, elite fucking troopers and a Goddamn attack helicopter piloted by two Murdock-type chaps." Nichole said much to the surprise of the team, she wasn't big on swearing however it appeared that she hit the liquor cabinet upon returning home.

"Guys trying to compare real commandos with fictional ones isn't always a good idea, especially if you adored the series it simply diminishes the sense of awesome that they bred in your minds, our minds as kids." Steiner said at last, "Now lets watch an episode or two to remind us of why we became mercs..."

A few episodes latter and a few drinks as well they agreed that they didn't have shit on the A-Team.

(I know the A-Team never EVER killed anyone in the show, but it was still great)
All Proud Canadians put this Mapple Leaf Ribbon in your Signature! Posted Image
Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image
Clicking on the picture will bring you to the latest part of the stories.
The Terran Invasions: A New Threat Part 5 is now up!
MOF: Lost and Found Epilogue is now up!

Red Storm, TI-Prologue, TI-Chapter 1, MOF #1, MOF #2, MOF # 3, MOF # 4, MOF # 5, MOF # 6

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users