7 replies to this topic

#1 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 24 June 2010 - 20:46

Crazy Mod Version 0.55 Patch

A really, really, really long overdue patch to the notoriously buggy version 0.5 of the Crazy Mod. Fixes numerous graphical issues, such as the broken Hover SCUD Launcher and the old Lead Beam. Also adds new units, more details below.

Download the Crazy Mod Version 0.55 Patch Now

FileDen Mirror

How To Install:
  • If you haven't already, download Crazy Mod version 0.5 here, and install it like you would normally. Just copy/paste the CrazyMod.big file into your C&C Generals Zero Hour directory.
  • Copy/paste the 00CrazyMod.big file from the downlaoded ZIP file into the same place as the other file.
  • Run C&C Generals: Zero Hour as normally. To uninstall, just delete those two files.

Complete Change Log:
Bug Fixes:
* Scud Launcher Launcher bug fixed.
* Hover SCUD Launcher Fixed.
* Gattling Nuke Cannon weapon re-made for balance. No longer fires 30 shots per second.
* Lead Beam ineffectiveness against infantry fixed.
* New Lead Beam model, far superior to the old one.
* Stealth ability removed from Stealth General's RPG Trooper, which originally caused it to break the campaign.
* Buzzsaw Paladin's speed increased.
* Shockwave effect from MRLS rockets decreased.
* Bike Squad cost increased to $2500, and number of bikes decreased from 8 to 6.

New Stuff:
* Lead Beam given to China. (Was Tank General's)
* Gattlinglord given to China Tank General. (New Unit)
* New Emperor Overlord model.
* Monster Technical given to GLA Demo General. (New Unit)

I've been dead for entirely too long now, so I'm trying to get myself back up to speed with Zero Hour modding again. Again, more mirrors will become available as soon as possible, including the ModDb mirror, which is still awaiting validation. Hopefully the FileDen mirror will last long enough for now.

Also, if you find any bugs, no matter how small, post them in this thread here. As of right now, there's already been a bug found in this release. *facepalm*

-Jordan

Edited by Jordan, 25 June 2010 - 03:31.

C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#2 Zhao

That pro guy.

• Project Team
  • 619 posts
  • Projects: Situation Zero

Posted 24 June 2010 - 20:52

Cool jordan nice to see you back

#3 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 24 June 2010 - 21:14

You gotta be kidding me, for one moment I thought someone had necroed an old topic in this forum, then I remembered that there was no 0.55 version anyway :P
Downloading right now, and as Zhao said, it's cool to see you're back 8|

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#4 alax

• 11 posts

Posted 25 June 2010 - 01:16

its really nice to see that your back man

by the way ive found a glitch with the emperor tank, the barrels on the gattling cannon upgrade dont show up

Edited by alax, 25 June 2010 - 02:36.

#5 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 25 June 2010 - 03:18

Wow, that is really really weird. I've had issues like that before with the backwards flying MiGs. It seems to be hiding the barrels for no reason, I didn't accidentally list the barrels under HideSubObject, so I'm at a loss to why it is happening. I think I know a way to fix it though.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#6 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 25 June 2010 - 12:45

It Rox that you are back. Really is. We love to see you back in the field, commander!
Posted Image

#7 alax

• 11 posts

Posted 26 June 2010 - 00:04

View PostJordan, on 25 Jun 2010, 3:18, said:

Wow, that is really really weird. I've had issues like that before with the backwards flying MiGs. It seems to be hiding the barrels for no reason, I didn't accidentally list the barrels under HideSubObject, so I'm at a loss to why it is happening. I think I know a way to fix it though.

i'll try to get my pics up to show you exactly whats going on...

ok found the best one to show you

Posted Image

as you can see the gattling cannon's muzzle flash still shows up but the barrels dont

Edited by alax, 26 June 2010 - 00:17.

#8 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 26 June 2010 - 00:05

View Postalax, on 26 Jun 2010, 1:04, said:

View PostJordan, on 25 Jun 2010, 3:18, said:

i'll try to get some pics up to show you exactly whats going on

I confirm, I'm getting the same error with the Overlord's turrets not showing up D:
EDIT : To be more precise, only their base shows, but the weapon itself doesn't...

Edited by CJ, 26 June 2010 - 00:06.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users