The Armor Crawler solution(possibly)

6 replies to this topic

#1 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 08:54

How's about making microtanks EXCLUSIVE for the Armor Crawler.

This is an obvious ripoff of the Bradley from the Reborn EXCEPT its a microtank driven by munchkins capable of garrisoning buildings but takes up 3 slots each.

The only thing this and the Reborn's Bradley have in common is the Turret. It is(what I think it is) a fast-firing grenade launcher.

Well that's pretty much it, I'm sure I've got something to say but I forgot it.
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
--------------------------
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."
And I also do Walfas Comics...when I feel like it.

#2 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 30 June 2010 - 18:16

This is a good idea, but maybe it could be expanded, rather than keeping it exclusive to the armor crawler.

What if the tank general's infantry were replaced with mini tanks altogether? They would take up two slots instead of one in buildings and structures, and could be crushed by larger tanks like Crusaders. The armor crawler could hold eight of them, and not cost more than a super unit.

Plus, for some reason, the battlemasters didn't want to leave the armor crawler, and stuck together in a small blob. This caused them to be destroyed all at once when hit. This would probably fix that.
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#3 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 30 June 2010 - 19:58

I'd like to see the Hijacker fit in that.

Yes that's good, but then either they're cheap cause they're tanks or expensive cause they're infantry/short people. A small IFV with flak cannons should suffice. As for "Iron Lotus", it's an electronic gadget...on wheels threads.
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."

#4 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 30 June 2010 - 21:26

I think that tank infantry is good. even though it reminds me of robot gen in Contra :D Lotus could get some threads and some anti infantry thing. Colonel Burton has anti inf, tank and building, Jarmen kell has anti inf and long reload anti vehicle, while lotus can only hack.
Posted Image

#5 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 30 June 2010 - 21:47

Karate skill anyone? I saw it used in some mods, and I must say that killing infantry that way is great :D

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#6 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 01 July 2010 - 10:10

Good idea. In some mods she gets a napalm bomb or a nuke/neutron bomb, but this can fit the job as anti infantry perfectly.
Posted Image

#7 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 01 July 2010 - 12:40

And she could wear some armor plating, of course the Tank Gen specializes in armor plated tanks, airplanes, infantry, building, ninjas, GC Map, etc...whatever. She could use a weapon perfect for her Kung-Fu.
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users