THE terrormahawk solution

2 replies to this topic

#1 Generalcamo

Casual

• 78 posts
  • Projects: None

Posted 03 July 2010 - 13:06

The terrormahawk has a code that makes the terrorists parachute out when near the target. BUT, it doesn't work that way. I was thinking that instead the terrorists fly the missile TO the target, sacrificing themselves and the missile, but the explosion is very powerful, more so than 2 terrorists combined.
Supporter of Stalin

#2 Jordan

Crazy Modder

• Gold Member
  • 2704 posts
  • Projects: C&C Crazy Mod Leader

Posted 03 July 2010 - 15:00

The Terromahawk is a special case. It wasn't even supposed to be available for you to build, especially at the USA Airfield. Maybe a unit like this will be available for the GLA, but the Terromahawk is probably not here to stay. At least not for the USA.

As for how your idea is different from the original Terromahawk, there is already a special anti-air defense structure that does that, the Demo General's Terror Missile Site. See the render below:

Posted Image

So it is already implemented. If the Terromahawk is to stay in some way, shape or form, I might keep the parachuting Terrorists, but also shoot the missile at the target rather than just having it self-destruct.

-Jordan
C&C Crazy Mod Version 0.55
^^^^The True Crazy Mod Starts Here^^^^
Posted Image

#3 Su8perkillr

See the red light on your chest?

• 559 posts
  • Projects: Losing the game

Posted 03 July 2010 - 16:03

Good, always found it sort of odd that the US would use their enemies tactics for themself. Or hiring arabs. Well either way odd. I also heard that GLA has airfield in the mean time, so we will see them their probably.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users