Another one bites the dust

29 replies to this topic

#26 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:11

View PostPapaya Master Rai, on 6 Jul 2010, 13:23, said:

Is that why you made a new quote in the Book of Cataclysm and I think an already made golden avvy and sig? =o
Anyways, I know school is tough with many assignments and projects given in a day with a few quizzes on the next day. And that is cramming indeed. Good luck in school and may you receive higher grades Chyros. :read:
It... doesn't exactly work like that in university :P .

But will you still be active in answering some chemistry-related questions from me? =o
Yes of course :sly: .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#27 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:25

You served the community well mate, but like eveything in life, there comes a time when things must end.

I must admit to immediately thinking of Queen when I read the title, but I guess that's what I get for liking the band, lol.

Also, a point of irony: you're the forum's chemist, and now you're a gold member (a thank you), and in your title you allude to "biting the dust". Gold dust?
Posted Image

#28 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 12:47

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 6 Jul 2010, 14:25, said:

You served the community well mate, but like eveything in life, there comes a time when things must end.

I must admit to immediately thinking of Queen when I read the title, but I guess that's what I get for liking the band, lol.

Also, a point of irony: you're the forum's chemist, and now you're a gold member (a thank you), and in your title you allude to "biting the dust". Gold dust?
That's a pretty... thorough analysis, mate :P . No, I didn't exactly intend that. Though I have worked with dissolved gold and gold nanoparticles during my second year.

Edited by Chyros, 06 July 2010 - 12:48.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#29 Amdrial

Naval Wrenchineer

• Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 20:27

Hehe, congratulations on your group change (Considered a demotion or promotion, I don't know). I believe the next step will actually be the Old Git badge :P.
Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

#30 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 06 July 2010 - 22:03

View PostAmdrial, on 6 Jul 2010, 22:27, said:

Hehe, congratulations on your group change (Considered a demotion or promotion, I don't know). I believe the next step will actually be the Old Git badge :P.
Heh, yeah, I'm almost as badly an old git as Dauth is :read: . Wiz ain't got nothing on me :sly: .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users