Wiki request

6 replies to this topic

#1 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 23 August 2010 - 16:33

Can someone remove the history from my page too, I've already had the bulk of it cleared but would appreciate this.

Cheers

#2 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 22:51

OK, given you a week, going to ask again and this time cite the rules.

http://wiki.fallouts...wiki/FSDB:Rules

Do not write things about a person, if they do not want it to be written.
If a person has explicitly stated that they do not want certain information about themselves to be written in an article, honour that request and do not write it.

The history could do with being cleaned, I will make it even easier and add the link.

http://wiki.falloutstudios.net/index.php?t...;action=history

#3 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 23:19

Sorry, i would of done it as soon as i saw it, but i don't have the correct permissions in the Wiki to do so (Wiki administration has never really come up).
I assumed someone else, who had the correct permissions, would carry out the request. I will try to get this sorted out as soon as i can.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#4 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 31 August 2010 - 23:25

Apologies Dauth, I haven't been that organised since I moved to my new PC.

Anyway, I've deleted the page, and AFAIK that has removed the history as well. If it hasn't or you want something else done, just let me know.

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#5 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 19:38

The check is if the page is rebuilt (there are a lot of links to Dauth). That will bring back the history, it needs to be done in the database.

Though I am pensive about the community aspect of the wiki now, without AJ or myself doing a lot to it, not much will get done.

#6 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 20:04

The page is now utterly inaccessible to everyone on the wiki aside from administrators; I'm not going to go messing around in the database to find the specific content that needs deleting when it is no longer in the public domain. Regards the wiki, I don't think I really need say anything. You know my thoughts on the matter.
For there can be no death without life.

#7 Dauth

<Custom title available>

• Gold Member
  • 11193 posts

Posted 01 September 2010 - 22:03

AJ, I will go examine if the history can be recovered, if it can then my request still rings true. I have forgotten your thoughts on the wiki feel free to remind me of them.

Very sorry for recovering the page, it is indeed deleted, so if the page is removed again then my request will have been fulfilled. Thanks guys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users