where that may be...
Hell is waiting for you

#178 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 17:59

but they all died

(time to end this now, someone put a good ending to it)
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#179 Blalien

Case Modder

• 410 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 18:04

and Satan was pleased
Hell is waiting for you

#180 SoulReaver

Casual

• 88 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 18:08

but inthe final struggle

"inthe" is one word :P

#181 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 18:17

he died as well.

(is that a good ending?, if so, I can compile the story Immo if you want)

#182 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 19 May 2005 - 18:53

THE END.

Sure, go ahead. :P
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#183 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 19 May 2005 - 19:19

ImmoMan, on May 19 2005, 06:53 PM, said:

THE END.

Sure, go ahead. ;)

hey that's only 2 word :P
Posted Image

#184 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 20:05

Fast Food Fiasco

Balkenende (Dutch prime minister) was walking down the street when suddenly he was called by Harry Potter, his son. And Harry said: "Wow what big ears you got. A mould infection!" Balkenende said to Harry: "Harry, remmen! Een paard!" The horse said: "Hinnik!" and got run over repeatedly without any logic. So they started to scrape the horse off the road, and Balkenende started shooting at each other on every cow on the field that they could see, and then killed all the sheep. But while this was weird, it was funny in some horrible, twisted completely sick ugly way. So alot of people started shouting at the sheep because they were a bunch of sheep. Harry said: "Where did all the cows go?" Balkenende said: "I don't know, maybe somebody kidnapped and ate them." Harry said: "Oh, I don't like n00bs at school, so maybe I'll go to the snackbar and have some chips." But suddenly, a big hamburger said: "Hamburger!!! Hamburger!!" And another one said: "Hamburger!!! Hamburger!! Hamburger!!! Hamburger!!" And the french fries said "Pizza! Pizza! Pizza! Pizza!". But while all this was not happening, the hamburger thought: 'Hmmm... what a nice hotdog that is, I think I'll ask her out for dinner, and give her some kisses, and go to the loo!'

But meanwhile, the hotdog ate all the mustard and barfed all over the place. A UFO appeared and exploded into tiny bits, and those exploded into even more tiny bits and those also exploded to even more tiny bits. Then a squirrel got hungry and ate them, and exploded into tiny chuncks of bloody meat which exploded into yet smaller chunks. And then a rabbit came out of nowhere to kidnap the hotdog. The hamburger thought: 'Hey wtf, what happened to all the hotdogs? Now they have just disappeared. Why don't I disappear too?' Then a voice from somewhere far away said: [godlikevoice]"I ate the hotdogs"[/godlikevoice], and the hotdog was scared of that voice so he crapped his mustard on the hamburger and ate it. Then Santa Claus jumped from the roof and gave everyone a present. And every body said: "Thank you Santa Claus." Then he grabbed a banana and started to throw it, saying 'banana!!'

Then he got bored and started playing Worms3D. And then a HUGE banana bomb was thrown, then it was exploding the whitehouse. And the large chunk of hell made a game called 'poop on a stick' and said: 'What kind of moron would take the sine of telephone and add the cosine of cake plus five pi square?' And the explosion that followed caused the hotdog to dance and play doom3 until all the monsters were kicked back into Hunters big hairy butt, then Hunter got angry and exploded fiercely. Soon, all of the world was covered in pieces of a l33t modder which bounced around in the heads of many not-so-1337 modders, and they all became even less 1337.

But then came the mighty Soulreaver and made a model, that was absolutely brilliant, all not so l33t and completely non-existent. Suddenly, the 1337 h4x0r said: "OMFG I am so 1337 I could haxx the pentagon!" So he threw himself swiftly into the pit of a dreadful demonic doom device, which had been deftly defiled by these strange beings called Hunters, who were completely unstoppable, for models with skins for greater glory and happiness. So they captured Soulreaver and made him help with modelling a submarine, but instead he modelled a Teasla Coil to make the Soviets own every household kitchen appliance. In the universe they captured all British tea supplies and made lots of tea tea tea tea to drink drink drink and to get drunk of all that tea. And then Bob died, because the GLA shot their own leader, who was named Bob, so he was pretty stupid. So stupid that he let hemself get shot with a nerf gun made cheaply in China by a weird Eskimo in drag. But soon the Titanic was going to cross the desert in a pink tutu full of hot dogs, hamburgers, cheeseburgers, tofu dogs, frikandellen, kroketten and knakworsten, very sweet from Mora. Mora was blown up by the Beckers Clan from Beckers Clan land, wherever that may be... But they all died and Satan was pleased, but in the final struggle he died as well.

The End.

Story compiled by Blaat85, written by (in order of appearance) ImmoMan, Blaat85, IDF Godzilla, The_Hunter, the goofed guy who runs this forum, retry_1, Yayo01, semagae, SoulReaver and Blalien.

Edited by ImmoMan, 20 May 2005 - 20:35.

#185 Blalien

Case Modder

• 410 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 20:11

Nice story :P
Blaat85 thanks for compiling (y)
Hell is waiting for you

#186 SoulReaver

Casual

• 88 posts

Posted 21 May 2005 - 08:26

One might think we overdose on a daily basis...

Edited by SoulReaver, 21 May 2005 - 08:27.

#187 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 15 December 2009 - 10:14

Don't we?

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#188 BeefJeRKy

Formerly known as Scopejim

• Gold Member
  • 5114 posts
  • Projects: Life

Posted 15 December 2009 - 12:23

EPIC NECRO. Noone is playing this anymore. You've been around long enough to know the necro rules Fuckup.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users