Jump to content


Bug Reports


20 replies to this topic

#1 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 26 September 2010 - 09:29

Hi everyone.

In this topic, I want to have a clean bug report section. so these are the rules:

A. post each bug under a number & continue with the numbers of previous posts

B. to answer a bug report use these phrases before the explanation:
[NOBUG]: Means it is not a bug.
[WFIX]: Means it will be fixed on next version.
[NOFIX]: Means It is Impossible to fix.
[CFIX]: Means It can be fixed, But it is not our consider right now.

And after a bug is fixed I will use [FIXED] for it.

I will update the first post regularly.
And will be grateful to hear Shock Therapy Dev Team Ideas about this topic.
Note that I only check the game in skirmish. Unless I put [CAM] at the beginning of the issue.

Now that version 1.011 is Released I retested & Updated this Topic. (not fully tested though)

In my Idea This topic can be a good topic to post feed backs on... & I would be glad to hear others' ideas.

Bugs Reported:

1. Allied Spectrum Towers can't charge each other on water. also they lack some fxs compared to the ones on land.(Original RA3 Bug).[FIXED]

2. The Buildings shrink a bit when sold on land or exploded by Tanya.[FIXED]

3. A Visual bug when a deployed Allied Engineer Freezes by a freeze unit.

4. The New Update in Allied Javelin Soldiers & IFVs Loaded with them made them almost useless against Aircraft. Sending a Javelin Soldier or a Jav loaded IFV after an idle Harbinger describes what I mean. seems to me a bug than a balance issue. same issue goes for Soviet Reaper & Imperial Greater King Oni & Even Allied Pacifier FAV Artillery Mode. All have same issue.
EDIT:All has been [FIXED] exept the Pacifier FAV & the Jav Loaded IFV issue*.

* The issue is the time when they choose where to shoot at. They choose where to shoot at the time reloading begins. So they shoot at a spot where the aircraft is far far away at the time of shooting.

5. Imperial Yari Mini sub become unable to attack. instead it just goes up & down when ordered to attack.[FIXED]

6. Imperial Giga Fortress landing animation is not synced.[FIXED]

7. Allied Apollo & Soviet MiG Fighters tend to stop when ordered to attack while landed.

8. Infantry that come when a structure is sold are larger than infantry that come from barracks.

9. Imperial Greater King Oni Tend to Attack bridges & destroyable obstacles without force firing.

10. Using Allied Chrono Tank Secondary ability when group of them selected, makes them teleport to exact same location & get stuck into each other.
EDIT: [NOFIX] As NRedAlert Said.

11. Some strange animations in an idle Soviet Bullfrog.

12. Allied Jav loaded Multigunner Turrets can't fire air targets.

13. Soviet Sickle & Reaper become stuck under a bridge when ordered to jump on it. (Original RA3 Bug)

Edited by ni.va, 14 May 2011 - 10:08.


#2 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 16 January 2011 - 22:47

I Updated the topic...

EDIT: I wanted to mention I mostly made this topic to collect the issues others say & put here after trying out. to have a complete refrence.

Edited by ni.va, 05 April 2011 - 07:09.


#3 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 19 January 2011 - 13:16

List Updated.

#4 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 30 March 2011 - 06:46

List Updated....
to the developers: Please consider No 3 & 4 of the bug report list. two new versions came out & No. 3 has not been fixed yet...

#5 Com-Link

    Regular

  • Project Leader
  • 150 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 31 March 2011 - 11:07

Could you also post if the bug is in the campaign or in multiplayer/skirmish?
Posted Image

Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest

#6 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 17:12

I check the game in skirmish, Upheavel Mod Also had No 3 & Pacifier part of No 4, but bibber fixed No 3 in an update.

also list updated. please also consider No 7-9 & 11

Edited by ni.va, 31 March 2011 - 23:48.


#7 NRedAlert

    Casual

  • Project Team
  • 58 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 01 April 2011 - 14:27

View Postni.va, on 31 Mar 2011, 10:12, said:

I check the game in skirmish, Upheavel Mod Also had No 3 & Pacifier part of No 4, but bibber fixed No 3 in an update.

also list updated. please also consider No 7-9 & 11


The point of the Pacifier and Javelin Multigunner is to provide heavy-bombardment. They do not have heat seeking shells/missiles for a reason. If they did, who would use vanilla Multigunner and Athenas? Btw, mark the Chrono bug as unfixable.... TheWorms said so himself....

Edited by NRedAlert, 01 April 2011 - 14:28.

Posted Image

#8 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 15:52

View PostNRedAlert, on 1 Apr 2011, 17:57, said:

The point of the Pacifier and Javelin Multigunner is to provide heavy-bombardment. They do not have heat seeking shells/missiles for a reason. If they did, who would use vanilla Multigunner and Athenas? Btw, mark the Chrono bug as unfixable.... TheWorms said so himself....


The Bug I mentioned in No 4 does not mean that unguided missiles is a bug, I mean these unguided missiles target somewhere that target crossed it mins ago. that's the bug. & from informations I heared from bibber this is unfixable.

Edited by ni.va, 01 April 2011 - 15:53.


#9 V.Metalic

    Never fear the night, youngling.

  • Project Team
  • 1,218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 01 April 2011 - 18:09

View Postni.va, on 1 Apr 2011, 15:52, said:

View PostNRedAlert, on 1 Apr 2011, 17:57, said:

The point of the Pacifier and Javelin Multigunner is to provide heavy-bombardment. They do not have heat seeking shells/missiles for a reason. If they did, who would use vanilla Multigunner and Athenas? Btw, mark the Chrono bug as unfixable.... TheWorms said so himself....


The Bug I mentioned in No 4 does not mean that unguided missiles is a bug, I mean these unguided missiles target somewhere that target crossed it mins ago. that's the bug. & from informations I heared from bibber this is unfixable.

Then why you mention it when it is unfixeable?
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#10 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 01 April 2011 - 22:27

View PostV.Metalic, on 1 Apr 2011, 22:39, said:

View Postni.va, on 1 Apr 2011, 15:52, said:

View PostNRedAlert, on 1 Apr 2011, 17:57, said:

The point of the Pacifier and Javelin Multigunner is to provide heavy-bombardment. They do not have heat seeking shells/missiles for a reason. If they did, who would use vanilla Multigunner and Athenas? Btw, mark the Chrono bug as unfixable.... TheWorms said so himself....


The Bug I mentioned in No 4 does not mean that unguided missiles is a bug, I mean these unguided missiles target somewhere that target crossed it mins ago. that's the bug. & from informations I heared from bibber this is unfixable.

Then why you mention it when it is unfixeable?


Because firstly it is a bug, Secondly I didn't know (even at this time I'm not really sure) that it is unfixable when I posted it.

#11 TheWorms

    Amateur

  • Project Leader
  • 119 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 05 April 2011 - 01:20

As this thread is clean and organized with the list, I'm going to pin this.
Saves the time from bumping this up every now and then.


Oh and you can check for campaign bugs too? We'll be dealing with those now.
And sort the entries if they came from multiplayer or campaign.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 05 April 2011 - 06:33

Thanks TheWorms for pinning my topic. if u can edit first post, feel free to do so. (to add tags to the bugs reported)

Also, I cant try it in multiplayer since my game doesnt support it. but I will try in campaign. if someone had the savegames it would be better...

BTW is it a bug when a sound is too loud?

Edited by ni.va, 05 April 2011 - 06:38.


#13 TheWorms

    Amateur

  • Project Leader
  • 119 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 05 April 2011 - 07:58

No. But you can rant about it. The Steel Ronin again, i see...
Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 Pedro

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:11

The Multigunner Turrets couldn't FIRE air units with Jav loaded (but they could anti-air in basic form) in the latest version of 1.011.

#15 Pedro

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 27 April 2011 - 12:37

There's also an AI issue.Warren (aka Direct Assault) doesn't build Future Tanks at all.Tested in either Original & Custom maps.He built ACVs first,then Guardians,then Mirages with FAVs Spamming all around.

This causes scarcity when competing with Moskvin or Oleg as all three are specialized in ground units/vehicles.

Edited by Pedro, 27 April 2011 - 12:40.


#16 V.Metalic

    Never fear the night, youngling.

  • Project Team
  • 1,218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 27 April 2011 - 18:22

View PostPedro, on 27 Apr 2011, 13:11, said:

The Multigunner Turrets couldn't FIRE air units with Jav loaded (but they could anti-air in basic form) in the latest version of 1.011.

This was said someere else by me, but nevermind, the more peope will say it, the better D8
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#17 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 08:29

View PostV.Metalic, on 27 Apr 2011, 22:52, said:

View PostPedro, on 27 Apr 2011, 13:11, said:

The Multigunner Turrets couldn't FIRE air units with Jav loaded (but they could anti-air in basic form) in the latest version of 1.011.

This was said someere else by me, but nevermind, the more peope will say it, the better :sly:


Added to the list.

View PostPedro, on 27 Apr 2011, 17:07, said:

There's also an AI issue.Warren (aka Direct Assault) doesn't build Future Tanks at all.Tested in either Original & Custom maps.He built ACVs first,then Guardians,then Mirages with FAVs Spamming all around.

This causes scarcity when competing with Moskvin or Oleg as all three are specialized in ground units/vehicles.


Needs to be confirmed... Did you test in all difficulties??

#18 Pedro

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 19 posts

Posted 02 May 2011 - 09:20

View Postni.va, on 2 May 2011, 16:29, said:

View PostV.Metalic, on 27 Apr 2011, 22:52, said:

View PostPedro, on 27 Apr 2011, 13:11, said:

The Multigunner Turrets couldn't FIRE air units with Jav loaded (but they could anti-air in basic form) in the latest version of 1.011.

This was said someere else by me, but nevermind, the more peope will say it, the better :sly:


Added to the list.

View PostPedro, on 27 Apr 2011, 17:07, said:

There's also an AI issue.Warren (aka Direct Assault) doesn't build Future Tanks at all.Tested in either Original & Custom maps.He built ACVs first,then Guardians,then Mirages with FAVs Spamming all around.

This causes scarcity when competing with Moskvin or Oleg as all three are specialized in ground units/vehicles.


Needs to be confirmed... Did you test in all difficulties??

only tested in brutal.

#19 Francula

    Newbie

  • Member
  • 10 posts

Posted 05 May 2011 - 04:45

BUGS: Continued

-Skirmish-

13. Sickle disappears/unusable when using secondary ability jumping on infantry on a bridge. Mini map still shows them existing but they're gone and unusable on the world map.

14. Reaper stops or inconsistently fires at Sky-Wing even if Sky-Wing is within range or Sky-wing is mouse "clicked" as target.

15. Some units randomly turn into Multi gunner units during a scrimmage. multi gunner is uncontrollable.

Edited by Francula, 05 May 2011 - 04:45.


#20 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:02

View PostFrancula, on 5 May 2011, 9:15, said:

13. Sickle disappears/unusable when using secondary ability jumping on infantry on a bridge. Mini map still shows them existing but they're gone and unusable on the world map.


Added to list

View PostFrancula, on 5 May 2011, 9:15, said:

14. Reaper stops or inconsistently fires at Sky-Wing even if Sky-Wing is within range or Sky-wing is mouse "clicked" as target.


Did you use the latest version (1.11)? I targeted a Sky-Wing with a Reaper & everything went well, also take a look at No.4 , I think the bug you mentioned is decribed there & set to fixed for the Reaper. Correct me if I'm wrong. (from this information the number of this bug is ignored)

View PostFrancula, on 5 May 2011, 9:15, said:

15. Some units randomly turn into Multi gunner units during a scrimmage. multi gunner is uncontrollable.


Need more description, for example in what conditions?

#21 ni.va

    Visitor

  • Member
  • 39 posts

Posted 14 May 2011 - 10:02

Sorry for Double post..... :xD:

Edited by ni.va, 14 May 2011 - 10:12.






1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users