3 replies to this topic

#1 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 25 October 2010 - 16:47

Bit of a repost from SWR forums, but wth :/
So anyways, last week I was bored, and I decided to watch some anime, just for the heck of it. Last time I watched it was 8 or so years ago, on TV. That was DragonBall Z, which I really liked back then.
Anyways, I heard Hellsing was cool, and I decided to start with that. After watching both the TV series and the OVA I can say it is epic. The TV series where cool, but the OVA was over-the-top cool 8|
As I heard the OVA was more based upon the Manga then the TV series, I was a bit disappointed with the OVA finale. Not that it wasn't epic,
Spoiler
, but it still leaves an odd feeling to me. Where is Alucard? What about the Iscariot? What about the crazy-ass Major? Have I missed an episode (this was from 7), or must I read the Manga to know how it ends?
Posted Image

#2 Motoshi

Casual

• 55 posts
  • Projects: Dunno

Posted 25 October 2010 - 17:19

Atlast im not the only one who found that epic >D
Posted Image
Mood Control: LMAO MOOF

#3 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 25 October 2010 - 17:44

View PostDutchygamer, on 25 Oct 2010, 18:47, said:

Bit of a repost from SWR forums, but wth :/
So anyways, last week I was bored, and I decided to watch some anime, just for the heck of it. Last time I watched it was 8 or so years ago, on TV. That was DragonBall Z, which I really liked back then.
Anyways, I heard Hellsing was cool, and I decided to start with that. After watching both the TV series and the OVA I can say it is epic. The TV series where cool, but the OVA was over-the-top cool 8|
As I heard the OVA was more based upon the Manga then the TV series, I was a bit disappointed with the OVA finale. Not that it wasn't epic,
Spoiler
, but it still leaves an odd feeling to me. Where is Alucard? What about the Iscariot? What about the crazy-ass Major? Have I missed an episode (this was from 7), or must I read the Manga to know how it ends?

If it follows the manga correctly, it isn't finished yet, the manga continues beyond that point, a good deal actually.

The OVA is still being made I think.

Read the manga, it's awesome.

What, you really thought that was the ending? That would suck, no, it continues afterwards, thankfully.

Alexander Anderson ftw!

Edited by SquigPie, 25 October 2010 - 17:48.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#4 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 26 October 2010 - 16:37

Hehe, even though it's illegal to share Manga's online now (at least, what a friend told me), I have my sources to read them :/
I'll most likely read one or 2 every evening from now on. That should keep me entertained for at least a month 8D
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users