The Train Thread

2 replies to this topic

#1 Generalcamo

Casual

• 78 posts
  • Projects: None

Posted 29 October 2010 - 20:44

A spinoff to the dead Airplane thread, this one takes place on a train instead. Most rules on the airlines thread apply, but here are some changed ones:
  • Passenger System: Every Stop, there will be new passengers from pop culture and willling fallout parcipitents. Some will get on or off at a certain stop. This allows for more variety. You CANNOT get on until the train is at a station, unless you do something really stupid as land a plane on this train...
  • Engineer Hiring: When not in the process of RED or BLU bribery, the company will hire some random people, from pop culture and willing fallout parcipitents.

Current Stop: Fort Mccoy, Florida, USA
Next Stop: Paris, France
Subsequent stop: RED headquarters

Engineer: Fox McCloud

Current Ticketers:
BLU Soldier
RED Demoman
Peppy Hare
Dr. HAX (Will throw a moniter at anyone who attempts to Hack, Including LAND A PLANE ON THE TRAIN)
Kane
Tanya Adams
Generalcamo

Please, Reserve your spot NOW on the scenic route of Fallout Lines

Note: This Train is immune to barrel rolls!
Fallout Travel and it's division Fallout Lines is not responsible for injury or death resulting from barrel rolls. This claim is not tested.

Edited by Grand Kapitan Camo, 29 October 2010 - 20:45.

Supporter of Stalin

#2 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 00:40

The train derails and everyone dies.

The end.

Seriously, do we really need another of these stupid threads?

Posted Image

#3 GuardianTempest

Regular

• 180 posts

Posted 30 October 2010 - 01:14

Yes, since we need to roleplay every once in a while....also, it cannot be derailed, sv_cheats 1 is set to 0.
OC's and stuff
DeviantArt
*RWUAAARAAUGHRWAGH!!*
--------------------------
Posted Image
"I am an artist of daydreams. With just a little material, be it a picture, audio or a simple thought, it could fuel a derivative masterpiece."
And I also do Walfas Comics...when I feel like it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users