4 replies to this topic

#1 Mbob61

I may or may not be iron man!

• Project Team
  • 3068 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

Posted 08 November 2010 - 20:43

Posted Image

It may have taken a little longer than we intended, but we are excited to present you with the first patch for the UAN beta we released a couple of months ago. This patch fixes numerous errors we knew about upon release, several bug and balance issues that were pointed out to us by you and also adds quite a bit of new content. We have completed the general power tree and added/polished lots of previously unavailable content; two bits of such content are shown below:

Posted Image Posted Image

The RAD Outpost is the tactical defence unlocked by purchasing the nuclear weapons tactic. The RAD Outpost is an incredibly tough bunker with 6 fireports and is armed with a toxic mortar by default. As an upgrade, it can swap this mortar for a missile which demoralizes enemy units upon detonation, reducing their ability to fight.

The Repair Tower model is a replacement for the speaker tower placeholder we released for use with the Army Repair general power. As you advance through the general power tree, the model becomes more advanced. The first level of this power is basic, with just the central structure spawning. The second level comes equipped with the smaller of the two repair arms, and with the third level being having been unlocked it is then created as a complete structure.

Download Mirrors:

Rapishare Downlooad Mirror
Megaupload Downlooad Mirror
Filefront Downlooad Mirror
Fallout Studios Mirror

An unfortunate personal note from myself:

Because of my current university commitments, I am taking a long break from modding until I finish my first year. I will still be around to answer questions and help out a bit but I don't have the time to give this modification the full attention it deserves. I will leave the modification in the more than capable hands of my team who have done a great job up to this point. After my first year, I should have enough time to work on the project full time again. I hope you all enjoy the patch. Mike signing out.

We hope you all enjoy the changes we have made and continue to support us through future releases.

European Conflict Team signing out.

Edited by Mbob61, 12 November 2010 - 00:50.

Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 08 November 2010 - 21:45

Hate to see you take a break Mike :(

Hope you enjoy the patch everyone!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 08 November 2010 - 22:03

I thought it was armed with a barrel mortar launcher by default?
Posted Image

Posted Image

#4 Pandut

Abdomen and some dried fish.

• Project Team
  • 1261 posts
  • Projects: Frontlines and European Conflict

Posted 08 November 2010 - 22:14

I noticed a number of sound issues with this release, none to drastic but just some that made my eye twitch a little :xD:.

-Marauder uses the mortar firing sounds as the detonation sounds
-Black Cobra uses the old sound I made for it instead of the newer one
-RAD Trooper uses old detonation sounds

There were a few others, but they seemed to minuscule to even mention. Other then that, this patch is pretty solid. I'll have get busy on the sounds that I, yet again, forgot to do XD. Also, good luck on your college thingy, Mike! :sly:
Formerly Sobek

#5 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 09 November 2010 - 08:07

Should get busy with this thing. Have to finish New Vegas before my blackops copy. Damn and you guys release this :S. I'll post my comments after playing this.

Good luck with your studies mike. Have fun @ the uni.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users