A computer nerds Christmas

3 replies to this topic

#1 HawkBlade124

Amateur

• 116 posts
  • Projects: C&C Generals Zero Hour: Forces Unknown

Posted 26 November 2010 - 19:27

A Computer Nerd's Christmas
(A song made up from the 12 days of Christmas)
by HawkBlade124
On the 1st day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
A Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 2nd day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 3rd day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 4th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 5th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 6th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 7th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 8th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
8 Cordless mice, 7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 9th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
9 Floppy Disc's, 8 Cordless mice, 7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 10th Day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
10 Cd-Roms, 9 floppy Disc's, 8 cordless mice, 7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 11th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
11 Dell Dimension's, 10 Cd-Roms, 9 Floppy Disc's, 8 cordless mice, 7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft Games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.

On the 12th day of Christmas my true love gave to me,
12 IBM's, 11 Dell Dimension's, 10 CD-ROMS, 9 Floppy Discs, 8 cordless mice, 7 keyboards, 6 monitors, 5 Warcraft games, 4 Surround Sound Speakers, 3 laptops, 2 pocket pc's and a Microsoft Windows XP.
Posted Image

If you want to join my mod team, click here C&C ZH: Forces Unkown

Marine: Oh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeee! By the dawn's early Life!
Commander: No its Light! Not life, how many times do i have to say it Private?
Marine: Uh, sorry sir, i won't fail you this time!
Commander: *whispers to him self* sure you will. Lets take it from the top! One, Two, Three!
Marine: Oh say can you seeeeeeeeeeeee! By the dawn's early Light! O'er the ramparts we watched, were so gallantly creaming.
Commander: No! *Sigh* what am i going to do with you soldier?

#2 Umbrella Secrets

Experimenting

• 658 posts
  • Projects: I'm with the Mapper Guild Projects

Posted 27 November 2010 - 00:11

That sounds like the getting half the Pentagon in your living room for Christmas. <87
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 07 December 2010 - 10:59

Most computer geeks would tell you not to get a cordless mouse, it's overpriced, unresponsive, bulky and the usb might get lost.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#4 Ghostrider

Duly Appointed Federal Marshal

• Project Team
  • 991 posts
  • Projects: The Pants Party, Irradiated Inc.

Posted 14 December 2010 - 07:20

View PostSquigPie, on 7 Dec 2010, 5:59, said:

Most computer geeks would tell you not to get a cordless mouse, it's overpriced, unresponsive, bulky and the usb might get lost.

That's not true at all, at least for my Logtiech VX Nano mouse. It's much smaller than a normal mouse, has great ergonomics, and is ALWAYS responsive (never had a problem with response time, and I use it for FPS's all the time). The USB plug is just big enough for you to grab to take out of the slot, about a quarter inch long. I leave it in 24/7 even when stuffing my comp in my backpack. :P
Also, the batteries last at least 6 months of good daily use, and it tells you when they're running low. So, on the contrary, I HIGHLY recommend going wireless, it's way too convenient.
:D
Posted Image
AJ is responsible for this signature masterpiece... if you see him, tell him I say thanks.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users