1.01c feedback

28 replies to this topic

#26 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 30 December 2010 - 11:12

Mortar is artillery piece, but the smallestm better said with smallest range. And by type of ammunition it sets against what is artillery the best, no matter if it is mortar, howitzer or field gun.

And if you cant see how can Reaper support Hammer and Sickle and be defensive, thats not my problem. Think about it.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#27 vader333

Casual

• 57 posts

Posted 30 December 2010 - 12:45

V.Metallic said:

And if you cant see how can Reaper support Hammer and Sickle and be defensive, thats not my problem. Think about it.

You've been complaining about how no one listens to you. I think this is one of the Problems. The onus is not on me to figure out why your idea is good, it is for you to tell me why it is good. If no one understands your suggestion, no one will listen to it, naturally. How old are you?
Posted Image

#28 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 30 December 2010 - 13:34

View Postvader333, on 30 Dec 2010, 13:45, said:

V.Metallic said:

You've been complaining about how no one listens to you. I think this is one of the Problems. The onus is not on me to figure out why your idea is good, it is for you to tell me why it is good. If no one understands your suggestion, no one will listen to it, naturally. How old are you?

You have no idea what I am talking about, so dont act like you do. You cant. it is pretty clear, if you cant count 1+1 into the result, any more explanations are meaningless. If you cant figure out that unit can walk along other units, bombard the enemies closing to them, and when needed deploy to give time to regroup or fall back, or fortify the perimeter... no more words are needed.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#29 Com-Link

Regular

• Project Leader
  • 150 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 30 December 2010 - 16:37

*Moderator Terror Drones jump in.*

Locked.

This topic has derailed to much.

Edited by Com-Link, 30 December 2010 - 16:41.

Posted Image

Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users