Is needing a new camera

28 replies to this topic

#26 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 08 January 2011 - 10:25

I have decided on a 550D and now im price hunting and it looks like its going to be around the 2grand mark which is camera, bag, cords, 18-200I IS lens and 8GB class 6 memory card.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#27 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:13

Use this website, you'll get a lot better prices than you'd get from a bricks and mortar store, and you're getting a genuine product unlike a lot of other online store which are just fronts for the Hong Kong grey market.

http://www.camerasdirect.com.au

Here's the 550D, specifically the kit you want. $1500.

Edited by Alias, 08 January 2011 - 11:15.

Posted Image

#28 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 11:20

View PostAlias, on 8 Jan 2011, 19:13, said:

Use this website, you'll get a lot better prices than you'd get from a bricks and mortar store, and you're getting a genuine product unlike a lot of other online store which are just fronts for the Hong Kong grey market.

http://www.camerasdirect.com.au

Here's the 550D, specifically the kit you want. $1500.

Thats good an all but can i get it before 5am on the 12th? Because i will not be at my current placement after that!

Edit: plus i have never been a big fan for ordering stuff online it just dosent sit right with me.

Edited by Major Fuckup, 08 January 2011 - 11:21.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#29 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 10 January 2011 - 07:16

Well i got the camera and i came so hard it hurt when i seen the quality of the image i took just then :duh:

Posted Image
Thats my old Sony Cyber-shot 3.2 mega pixel.

Posted Image
Thats the 550D, you can clearly see that my rear tyre is balled its that awesome!

Price wise $1880 got me the camera,bag, 8gb memory card and UV filter and the camera came with a 55-250 lens as well as the 18-55 also 1 year manufacturers warranty. Yeah im pleased but the only thing that troubles me now is i can't remember anything from photography classes i took a while ago, need to re-read some stuff.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users