Regular

• Project Leader
  • 150 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 05 April 2011 - 23:09

View PostV.Metalic, on 5 Apr 2011, 21:38, said:

I tried it, but nothing happened.

Hmm...
Can you try if it's a Shock Therapy bug, or RA3 in general? (don't have it installed myself atm)
Posted Image

Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest

#27 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 05 April 2011 - 23:20

Hmm... I can try it.
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#28 Francula

• 10 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 04:54

Here's my feedback guys.

Soviet:

1. Mortar cycle molotov cocktails need to be accurate and can we have them be able to attack while moving? - just like the protos phoenix from SC2.

2. Tesla tank - can we add more armor?

3. Terror drone - can we add damage to its secondary stunning attack?

4. Reaper - can we add multiple grenade launches (3 launches) instead of just one at a time? And maybe a slight longer range to start with? Can we add splash damage and increase the diameter damage of the grenade hit? Like if there's a group of PK's firing at the Reaper the grenade blast should send at least 2 or 3 PK units flying up in the air imo.

5. Apocalypse tank - Can we add splash damage and increase the diameter damage of the cannon hit? Like if there's a group of PK's firing at the Apocalypse tank the tank blast should send at least 3 or 4 PK units flying up in the air imo.

6. Add the new bomber unit?

Allies:

1. Guardian tank - more armor? It'll encourage players to use this unit imo.

2. Assault destroyer - longer range to start with to compensate for the REAL slow movement. Imo it'll encourage players to use this unit more often to diversify ground attack. - just like the protos immortals from SC2. Can we also make it set to auto attack by default? Also does this unit fire while moving? can't remember..

3. Can we have Tanya use her chrono belt to warp forward towards units?

4. Can we increase the damage done by the apollo fighters? I say this because when they do the dog fight maneuvers they are unable to inflict appropriate and timely damage to take out harassing units as they were meant to. I thought the apollo was supposed to be the best anti air fighter in red alert 3..

5. I love the chrono tank now. Its just that I really liked the old chrono tank that you guys made even though it was buggy. I loved the vanishing and phasing effect - It felt powerful and so eye candy.

Empire:

1. Can we add another big robot unit that has a perimeter attack as primary offensive like yuriko's scream. And a longer distance single unit attack - tentacle coil? like scorpions mortal combat move without the grappling effect? Sorry just thought it might be cool..

I think this faction is already pretty devastatingly awesome. It just needs its shogun executioner to seal the deal.

Thanks for listening,
Francula

p.s.
We appreciate all that you guys do. This mode is awesome!

#29 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 19 April 2011 - 11:34

View PostFrancula, on 19 Apr 2011, 5:54, said:

Here's my feedback guys.

Soviet:

1. Mortar cycle molotov cocktails need to be accurate and can we have them be able to attack while moving? - just like the protos phoenix from SC2.

2. Tesla tank - can we add more armor?

3. Terror drone - can we add damage to its secondary stunning attack?

4. Reaper - can we add multiple grenade launches (3 launches) instead of just one at a time? And maybe a slight longer range to start with? Can we add splash damage and increase the diameter damage of the grenade hit? Like if there's a group of PK's firing at the Reaper the grenade blast should send at least 2 or 3 PK units flying up in the air imo.

5. Apocalypse tank - Can we add splash damage and increase the diameter damage of the cannon hit? Like if there's a group of PK's firing at the Apocalypse tank the tank blast should send at least 3 or 4 PK units flying up in the air imo.

6. Add the new bomber unit?

Allies:

1. Guardian tank - more armor? It'll encourage players to use this unit imo.

2. Assault destroyer - longer range to start with to compensate for the REAL slow movement. Imo it'll encourage players to use this unit more often to diversify ground attack. - just like the protos immortals from SC2. Can we also make it set to auto attack by default? Also does this unit fire while moving? can't remember..

3. Can we have Tanya use her chrono belt to warp forward towards units?

4. Can we increase the damage done by the apollo fighters? I say this because when they do the dog fight maneuvers they are unable to inflict appropriate and timely damage to take out harassing units as they were meant to. I thought the apollo was supposed to be the best anti air fighter in red alert 3..

5. I love the chrono tank now. Its just that I really liked the old chrono tank that you guys made even though it was buggy. I loved the vanishing and phasing effect - It felt powerful and so eye candy.

Empire:

1. Can we add another big robot unit that has a perimeter attack as primary offensive like yuriko's scream. And a longer distance single unit attack - tentacle coil? like scorpions mortal combat move without the grappling effect? Sorry just thought it might be cool..

I think this faction is already pretty devastatingly awesome. It just needs its shogun executioner to seal the deal.

Thanks for listening,
Francula

p.s.
We appreciate all that you guys do. This mode is awesome!

I will try to answer some of these.

Soviets:
1) Accurate Molotovs, how you mean it "accurate"? Like it will track its target?

2) Tesla Tank is pretty much good as it is, maybe just with a small increase in armor or hit points.

3) Terror Drone's secondary is meant only to immobilize enemy, not to destroy them. Then their primary will be meaningless.

4) Reapers are already really strong, I prefered them in combat, as they are really devastating. Maybe the rockets can have a little larger hit radius, but its already well balanced, as a main combat walker with Sicke as a anti-infantry support.

5) Apocalypse, like other tanks in the game, arent meant to fully fight with infantry. When you have heroics Apocalypse, it can really fight with infantry, but when it will be capable of killing them in "greenhorn" state, you will dont have a reason to make any other.

Allies:
1) I use Guardian more than anything else, at least in low-tier battles. Its balanced with Tsunami and Hammer Tanks.

2) Dont know what to say.

3) How? How will you set to teleport somewhere, when you dont know she will ever be there? Her time belt is to teleport her back in time to escape, not to attack.

4) Apollos are good as they are in my opinion. As I know, MiG Fighters are supposed to be the best aircrafts in the game.

5) I also like Chrono Tank :D Damn good tank, only I am not sure hwat is its primary attack, and from where it is firing the missiles (I guess I know where, but I am not sure). |8

Empire:
I dont understand what you are actually suggesting, only a part "big robot".
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

#30 Francula

• 10 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 02:31

I will try to answer some of these.

Soviets:
1) Accurate Molotovs, how you mean it "accurate"? Like it will track its target?

- No, just hit targets. like a direct throw instead of a projectile with a wide arc.

2) Tesla Tank is pretty much good as it is, maybe just with a small increase in armor or hit points.

- yeah, just a little increase in hit points would do the trick.

3) Terror Drone's secondary is meant only to immobilize enemy, not to destroy them. Then their primary will be meaningless.

- gotcha.

4) Reapers are already really strong, I prefered them in combat, as they are really devastating. Maybe the rockets can have a little larger hit radius, but its already well balanced, as a main combat walker with Sicke as a anti-infantry support.

- gotcha

5) Apocalypse, like other tanks in the game, aren't meant to fully fight with infantry. When you have heroics Apocalypse, it can really fight with infantry, but when it will be capable of killing them in "greenhorn" state, you will dont have a reason to make any other.

- gotcha

Allies:
1) I use Guardian more than anything else, at least in low-tier battles. Its balanced with Tsunami and Hammer Tanks.

- gotcha

2) Dont know what to say.

- simply said; Can we increase the assault destroyers' attack range?

3) How? How will you set to teleport somewhere, when you dont know she will ever be there? Her time belt is to teleport her back in time to escape, not to attack.

- I see what you mean.

4) Apollos are good as they are in my opinion. As I know, MiG Fighters are supposed to be the best aircrafts in the game.

- I see. Don't know where I got the impression that the Apollos were supposed to be the top. oh well.

5) I also like Chrono Tank bigsmile.gif Damn good tank, only I am not sure hwat is its primary attack, and from where it is firing the missiles (I guess I know where, but I am not sure). smile.gif

- Yeah this is a sick tank |8 I just miss the phasing/stunning attack. And when the unit "dies" from the phasing/stunning attack they vanish into thin air!!! Sweet FX!!! Wish we can somehow add this special effects back
with the new mod installment. I do love the proton beam effect :D - Just add the stunning and vanishing death to the attack

Empire:

- Simply said; Can we add another robot unit?

Thanks guys,
Francula

#31 Com-Link

Regular

• Project Leader
  • 150 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 10:52

View PostFrancula, on 20 Apr 2011, 4:31, said:

Empire:

- Simply said; Can we add another robot unit?

Thanks guys,
Francula

If you want to suggest new units, you can create a new topic about 'em.
Posted Image

Mess with the Best
Die like the Rest

#32 R3ven

Veteran

• Project Team
  • 468 posts

Posted 20 April 2011 - 16:54

There's a way to do the Chrono Tank stunning/phasing death IIRC, but it would mean you'd have to take Cryo weapons out.

#33 NRedAlert

Casual

• Project Team
  • 58 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 01:39

View PostR3ven, on 20 Apr 2011, 9:54, said:

There's a way to do the Chrono Tank stunning/phasing death IIRC, but it would mean you'd have to take Cryo weapons out.

....... bbbbbut I like my CCCCryo Legionarries...... (cries in corner)

Edited by NRedAlert, 21 April 2011 - 01:40.

Posted Image

#34 V.Metalic

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts

Posted 21 April 2011 - 09:33

View PostNRedAlert, on 21 Apr 2011, 1:39, said:

View PostR3ven, on 20 Apr 2011, 9:54, said:

....... bbbbbut I like my CCCCryo Legionarries...... (cries in corner)

Me too |8 :D Thought it needs a little change in weaponry. Replace the streamer with beamer.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users