Casual

• 57 posts

Posted 01 January 2011 - 12:46

Can I ask if Shock Therapy dev's could release a fix for 1.01c,

1. Restoring homing to the javelins, Reapers, and multigunner IFV's
2. Fixing the Giga fortress splash animation bug
3. Cryo legionnaire self freezing bug

4. Temporarily doing away with the radar issue

5. Temporarily disabling the Greater King Oni. Kenji uses it too often, making him very easy to defeat.

6. Either decreasing Twinblade's rocket range, or increasing the machine gun range. It doesn't really matter which, as the difference is so small.

7. Fixing the Naval bug where units bob up and down without attacking (this happens most often near shores). I had a Superreactor in the water, with no defenses, and it was under attack by 5 yari mini subs. After, i dunno, five minutes, my superreactor hadn't suffered any damage at all!

8. Slightly increasing the damage for the Striker VX. It is now too much nerfed. (this test was conducted with the refinery as a target. If the health of the refinery was increased, then maybe the test was a false positive)

9. Fixing the frozen ore collector's no one hit KO bug.

This would make Shock Therapy "1.01c Fixed" more playable. And I won't be able to play for the entire of next school year due to examinations.

P.S: The Underlined points are the ones that are more important.

Also, could a dreadnought testing mod be made as well?

Edited by vader333, 01 January 2011 - 12:54.

Posted Image

#2 NRedAlert

Casual

• Project Team
  • 58 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 01 January 2011 - 16:04

View Postvader333, on 1 Jan 2011, 6:46, said:

Can I ask if Shock Therapy dev's could release a fix for 1.01c,

1. Restoring homing to the javelins, Reapers, and multigunner IFV's
2. Fixing the Giga fortress splash animation bug
3. Cryo legionnaire self freezing bug

4. Temporarily doing away with the radar issue

5. Temporarily disabling the Greater King Oni. Kenji uses it too often, making him very easy to defeat.

6. Either decreasing Twinblade's rocket range, or increasing the machine gun range. It doesn't really matter which, as the difference is so small.

7. Fixing the Naval bug where units bob up and down without attacking (this happens most often near shores). I had a Superreactor in the water, with no defenses, and it was under attack by 5 yari mini subs. After, i dunno, five minutes, my superreactor hadn't suffered any damage at all!

8. Slightly increasing the damage for the Striker VX. It is now too much nerfed. (this test was conducted with the refinery as a target. If the health of the refinery was increased, then maybe the test was a false positive)

9. Fixing the frozen ore collector's no one hit KO bug.

This would make Shock Therapy "1.01c Fixed" more playable. And I won't be able to play for the entire of next school year due to examinations.

P.S: The Underlined points are the ones that are more important.

Also, could a dreadnought testing mod be made as well?

We are not disabling the Greater King Oni. The purpose of it is to be used when an abundance of resources are at hand. The naval bug mostly happens in the campaign, have you tried skirmish? On the twinblade, moving it ahead of the target should bring the target into the twinblades range. (the twinblade is VERY fast.....) The VX..... will be looked into along with the homing.... The other three bugs will also be looked into. Also, what radar and Dreadnought issues are there? Vader, thanks for your suggestions, but bear in mind that you aren't the only Shock Therapy player. There are others that have ideas that may contradict yours.

Battle control terminated-

NRedAlert
Posted Image

#3 ni.va

Visitor

• 39 posts

Posted 18 January 2011 - 19:15

Could anyone explain more about no. 9 ?? I havent seen it in game!

Edited by ni.va, 22 February 2011 - 10:56.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users