Shockwave 1.0

8 replies to this topic

#1 2nd_2_None

Casual

• 54 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 18:21

First off, yes i am aware there is a Topic on this game in this section of the Forums already. I deemed it necessary to make a new one because the one made by Alias way back when sorta died down without reason and i am not a necromancer by any means 8D

Second and more importantly, to all you Shockwave Gamers out there, report in and relive the moment ^^

There are still several members of the "old crew" listed as MIA (like Alias, Zhen etc) and i would like to use this chance to reach out and let it be known that the Gamers Lounge is back in Action. Several folks from back when eg. Ghostrider and AJ have risen from the dead and several new players have joined our ranks recently. We are officially back and bangin like a champ so to speak. If you are interested in having some nice games with Shockwave 1.0 report in and join the Frenzy.

Here's the Link to the Hamachi Network Details Clicky which i have recently updated with our own TS3 server to use and abuse.

Keep in mind that our Network capacity in the Lounge is pretty much filled out right now but i will accomodate extra Networks and clear inactive members as needed to provide as much coverage as possible for everybody. I also want to note that the TS3 server itself is not owned by me but by a friend of mine and while he doesnt have a problem with people using it for their own reasons i would appreciate if you kept trolling of all sorts to a minimum :P

With that said i'm looking forward to seeing more old and new faces in the network and/or Teamspeak

Regards, 2nd_2_None
Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

#2 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 18:45

Not much more I can add to that other than it's actually been great fun reliving the good old days recently with ShW. Well worth a look-in if you're bored or just have nothing better to do. We don't bite. Much :P
For there can be no death without life.

#3 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 02:04

I shall definitely be up for some games, old friend.

I've been quite busy recently but things will get a bit slower and I'll try my best to be on, there is a patch coming too so there's a lot to look forward to as well.

Posted Image

#4 RaiDK

I have an Energon Axe. Your argument is invalid.

• Gold Member
  • 4107 posts

Posted 01 February 2011 - 12:01

Tried this the other day. I love the new Railgun so very much.

View PostMasonicon, on 17 Oct 2009, 13:44, said:

According to Conspiracy theories in internet, sci-fi and fantasy are real!

#5 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 04:54

I'm definitely up for some games this weekend, how many more of you are keen?

Posted Image

#6 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts
  • Projects: None.

Posted 10 February 2011 - 06:51

Fortunately I do have ShW 1.0 ready to go, but I don't know if I will play this weekend due to my new Starcraft 2. Lol but I will see if I have time for some Shockwave madness and if I do then prepare to get owned D8
"Sup son? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - dSeleCT. Team Dignitas.

#7 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 10:41

I'll play if it falls into my timezone and.................................I'll drop out of PvP 8| Oh hey someone wanna play an AoD again like then with that GLA forest one where I was AFG up front and no one believed me? D8
Posted Image

#8 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 16:31

View PostAlias, on 10 Feb 2011, 4:54, said:

I'm definitely up for some games this weekend, how many more of you are keen?

The usual lot of us will be on over the weekend, methinks, of which the best time is probably evening/night of Saturday GMT - I believe this makes early morning/midday in the land of Oz?
For there can be no death without life.

#9 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 10 February 2011 - 16:33

I'm flexible enough for it not to be an issue, usually best time for me is around 12-6am local time, or around mid afternoon UK time. I can try to do UK evenings if required, really comes down to everyone else though.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users