4 replies to this topic

#1 NRedAlert

Casual

• Project Team
  • 58 posts
  • Projects: Shock Therapy

Posted 28 March 2011 - 14:03

Posted Image

Attention comrades, Shock Therapy 1.011 quick patch has been released! This balance patch covers all of the community feedback for suggestions with the previous version, especially the uprising units. This build also contains new particle effects for the Desolator, Yari sub, and reskins for the entire Soviet arsenal!

Posted Image

Shock Therapy - Retaliation video - Mod DB

What are you waiting for commander? Download now!

ModDB Link now available!

(UPDATE: new upload fixes horrible Chrono Tank damage output)

More feedbacks, ideas, and suggestions? Head on the the forum and post what's on your mind.
Or if you don't have the time to register, the moddb forum works too.

Regarding bug reports: Please indicate if it is campaign or multiplayer related.

Spoiler

Edited by NRedAlert, 28 March 2011 - 14:03.

Posted Image

#2 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 28 March 2011 - 14:57

Gameboy cartridge packaging :P
Posted Image

#3 Encrypted

<Custom title available>

• Project Team
  • 523 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

Posted 29 March 2011 - 11:47

Aside from the demo, I havn't played Red Alert 3 at all. That doesn't leave me in a position to say much. With out having really played it to know the differences/changes that I am looking for, this looks pretty good :P. Also The shock trooper fellow looks a lot like one of the Big Daddy's from Bioshock :P.

Edited by Encrypted, 29 March 2011 - 11:52.

#4 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 29 March 2011 - 13:32

Congrats on the release chaps.

Just FYI, I've done a bit of admin'ing and moved the topic to our Announcements section then back to here. As a rule, anything like a release we let you post there, as it shows on the header for the main forum page. Generally then redirect it back to your own forum so the traffic hits where it should do.

I'll post this on our website shortly as well.

:P

#5 V.Metalic

Never fear the night, youngling.

• Project Team
  • 1218 posts
  • Projects: Project Evans, Shock Therapy

Posted 29 March 2011 - 18:21

View PostEncrypted, on 29 Mar 2011, 12:47, said:

Aside from the demo, I havn't played Red Alert 3 at all. That doesn't leave me in a position to say much. With out having really played it to know the differences/changes that I am looking for, this looks pretty good :). Also The shock trooper fellow looks a lot like one of the Big Daddy's from Bioshock ;).

In Uprising there is one mission where a neutral Desolator Trooper is walking followed by a mini Yuriko => Big Daddy and Little Sister 8|
Posted Image

Also I am fan of fan-made Transformers Legacy. Even its fan-made, its really nice work. If you want to check it out, come here.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users