Mortal Kombat 2011

8 replies to this topic

#1 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 16:54

I am not so much into MK world, but Kratos is probably best suited character for MK :duh:

#2 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 17:13

I've looked into a great amount of material of this game, and even though it looks about as generic as fuck, I'd definitely buy it if it were coming to the PC.

Also, I remain strongly of the opinion that Sub-Zero and Scorpion are the best MK characters ever and that there will never be a cooled character than either.

Edited by Chyros, 09 April 2011 - 17:17.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 09 April 2011 - 22:20

If you ask anyone about Mortal Kombat, most likely they'll respond with something about Scorpion or Sub-Zero. Those characters are the most known of any of the characters in the Mortal Kombat realm. Probably because they ARE Mortal Kombat.

Errm.........at the risk of sounding like a relic, what on earth is Kratos doing in Mortal Kombat? Hasn't he got his own game to skive off to?
Posted Image

#4 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 09 April 2011 - 22:42

Possibly he is an exclusive charater for PS3 version I guess. And, he is very suited in this game a good reason.

#5 Warlock

Semi-Pro

• 217 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 01:48

Aww Yes! Kratos is win :duh:

#6 Sgt. Nuker

Greenskin Inside

• Global Moderator
  • 13457 posts
  • Projects: Shoot. Chop. Smash. Stomp.

Posted 10 April 2011 - 06:23

Kratos may be "suited" for a fighting game, but that doesn't mean he should be in it. In case you haven't noticed it, but last I checked, this wasn't Soul Calibre or Tekken. :duh:
Posted Image

#7 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 08:56

View PostSgt. Nuker, on 10 Apr 2011, 7:23, said:

Kratos may be "suited" for a fighting game, but that doesn't mean he should be in it. In case you haven't noticed it, but last I checked, this wasn't Soul Calibre or Tekken. :duh:

Mortal Kombat lacks a serious storyline so its ok to add whatever characters you want in it, and Kratos is one of the most barbarous video game characters and suits to bloody gameplay of MK 8| its bad he is only available for PS3 though :cool:

#8 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 18:20

IMO the Mortal Kombat series has deteriorated because of its great amount of characters. Any beyond the MK3 Ultimate cast should be off anyway. IMO only the following characters need to be in MK:

-Sub-Zero
-Scorpion
-Baraka
-Sonya
-Raiden
-Shang Tsung (preferably with a non-ridiculous model)
-Kano
-Reptile
-Kitana
-Liu Kang
-Kung Lao
-Ermac

Everyone else is optional for me at best. Everyone introduced in Deadly Alliance or later can fuck right off IMO.
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 MR.Kim

Insane Solider

• Member Test
  • 2740 posts

Posted 10 April 2011 - 18:53

Here are some MK character's trailers .

-Liu Kang
-Noob Sibot
-Mileena
-Scorpion
-Sub-Zero
-Raiden
-Shang Tsung

Most characters are back from MK series.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users