Bad news

6 replies to this topic

#1 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 12 May 2011 - 17:12

I'll keep this short: I've lost most of the .max versions of my models of the past half year. And am only now working on recovering the exported files.

I don't know yet if I'm going to continue to work on TA at all, I'll decide on that when I know how much I lost in the end.

I can however give you this ,rather unballanced, version of TA, which is from 2 weeks ago according to the "last modified on..." marker.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/tiberian-apocaly...pse-version-007

Edited by Sgt. Rho, 12 May 2011 - 17:52.

#2 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 12 May 2011 - 23:44

That's terrible, all that work lost. Hope you can recover a good chunk of it, it would be a shame if all your hard work was for nothing.

Edited by Soul, 12 May 2011 - 23:44.

Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#3 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 10:28

I've managed to recover what seems to be all of the exported arts, but the .max models of the past months are all gone |8

#4 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:16

Gotta find you some motivation to start it all up again. Really, your stuff are really, really awesome. It makes me quake in excitement to wait to play TA in it's full glory. I've only a few months left before disappearing off the face of the planet, but I'm sure you'll make good progress.
Posted Image

#5 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 13 May 2011 - 15:40

Your mod was actually one of the things that makes me want to get C&C 3. Really should head to EBgames or something and get it already |8.
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#6 Dutchygamer

Shyborg Commander

• Member Test
  • 1899 posts
  • Projects: Frontline Chaos creator and leader, Invasion Confirmed co-leader

Posted 13 May 2011 - 15:41

I assume HDD crash? Always keep backups of your stuff, as this proves what happens if you don't |8
Posted Image

#7 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts

Posted 13 May 2011 - 17:07

The thing is this: Both my main HDD and Backups are screwed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users