Jump to content


Killing Floor Summer Slideshow Event!


9 replies to this topic

#1 TheDNR

    Whispery Undead

  • Administrator
  • 5,827 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 16:50



It looks great, any excuse to play a few rounds of Killing Floor!
Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 MR.Kim

    Insane Solider

  • Member Test
  • 2,740 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 18:35

Now, that's more scary |8

Kind of remind me about L4D2's Dark Carnival.

#3 Chyros

    Forum Keymist

  • Gold Member
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 21:43

Well, like you said, any excuse to play more L4D. But from what I see it has more of literally everything except what I want: more weapons |8 .

Seriously though, message me.
TN



Our Master has no need of money. But still he sits and counts it. As a meditation.
-The Book of Cataclysm


Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Hobbesy

    Discount White Person

  • Gold Member
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 22:11

View PostChyros, on 23 Jun 2011, 15:43, said:

Well, like you said, any excuse to play more L4D. But from what I see it has more of literally everything except what I want: more weapons |8 .

Seriously though, message me.


Well, we could play Left 4 Dead if you really want, but I'm afraid this is a trailer for Killing Floor!

Edited by Hobbesy, 23 June 2011 - 22:11.


#5 Chyros

    Forum Keymist

  • Gold Member
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 23 June 2011 - 22:12

View PostHobbesy, on 24 Jun 2011, 0:11, said:

View PostChyros, on 23 Jun 2011, 15:43, said:

Well, like you said, any excuse to play more L4D. But from what I see it has more of literally everything except what I want: more weapons |8 .

Seriously though, message me.


Well, we could play Left 4 Dead if you really want, but I'm afraid this is a trailer for Killing Floor!
Yes, it's getting late, I'm going to bed 8| . Of course I meant KF |8 .
TN



Our Master has no need of money. But still he sits and counts it. As a meditation.
-The Book of Cataclysm


Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 Destiny

    Twintails are eternal!

  • Member Test
  • 3,138 posts

Posted 24 June 2011 - 01:29

Rope me in if you see me online, I don't give a damn about my ping |8
Posted Image

#7 Brad

    Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

  • Member Test
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 21:49

Guys!

It updated!
Why are none of you playing?! D:
You almost did, didn't you?

#8 Chyros

    Forum Keymist

  • Gold Member
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 21:53

View PostBrad, on 3 Jul 2011, 23:49, said:

Guys!

It updated!
Why are none of you playing?! D:
We already did :xD: .
TN



Our Master has no need of money. But still he sits and counts it. As a meditation.
-The Book of Cataclysm


Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 Brad

    Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

  • Member Test
  • 1,467 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 21:57

I mean, why aren't you playing more, right now!

Edited by Brad, 03 July 2011 - 21:58.

You almost did, didn't you?

#10 Chyros

    Forum Keymist

  • Gold Member
  • 7,569 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 22:30

View PostBrad, on 3 Jul 2011, 23:57, said:

I mean, why aren't you playing more, right now!
Because grown-ups don't have stuff like "holidays" and need to work on mondays! :xD:
TN



Our Master has no need of money. But still he sits and counts it. As a meditation.
-The Book of Cataclysm


Posted ImagePosted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users