Thanks, ABC. I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

9 replies to this topic

#1 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 21:14

This promo says words can hurt, but I can't find any words to describe how this makes me feel.

Edited by Hobbesy, 02 July 2011 - 21:15.

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 02 July 2011 - 21:20

I would've lived better without knowing that this shit existed. No thanks Hobbes.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 21:57

I've got a feeling that the voice-over guy is a convicted sexual predator.

Edited by SquigPie, 02 July 2011 - 21:58.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#4 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 22:17

Shouldn't she be off worrying about puberty or something?
For there can be no death without life.

#5 Pav:3d

YOUR WORLDS WILL BECOME OUR LABORATORIES

• Project Leader
  • 7224 posts
  • Projects: EC, CORE, ER

Posted 02 July 2011 - 23:47

I wonder why they removed all the promos... hmm..

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 02 July 2011 - 23:51

Can't find it anywhere, bet they realised that people where laughing.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#7 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 02 July 2011 - 23:54

No reason why I should be the only one to suffer just because they removed the video.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#8 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 03 July 2011 - 05:44

Is that meant to be parodying some other movie or is some type of joke, or is it an actual movie i cant tell.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#9 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 03 July 2011 - 14:52

[quote name='CJ' post='862948' date='3 Jul 2011, 1:54']
No reason why I should be the only one to suffer just because they removed the video.[/quote]

*Cannot be shown elsewhere than youtube*
*Comments disabled*
*Like/dislike system disabled*

I can only guess why :xD:

- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#10 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 04 July 2011 - 06:46

Hey... I was a victim of cyberbullying. I left my FB open and my roommate used my computer and...

It was horrible... The worst experience of my life... He changed my interests, he changed my political views to "Fuck the police", and he changed my birthday to the following day and that was when I realized, I was a victim of this horrible crime. I keep reliving it day after day. All the "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!"s, everyone believing I failed to support our law enforcement system, and... AND IT WAS JUST HORRIBLE.

(true story)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users