3 replies to this topic

#1 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 05 December 2011 - 15:21

http://us.battle.net...-swarm-preview/

Just some quick points:
-Apparently Kerrigan is somehow going to regain control of the Zerg...
-Like how Raynor upgrades troops in WoL Kerrigan may evolve her units
-Playable Kerrigan in most missions, featuring "Battle Focus" that enables modification of specialization according to missions
-Unknown release date (DUH)

#2 Pandut

Abdomen and some dried fish.

• Project Team
  • 1261 posts
  • Projects: Frontlines and European Conflict

Posted 05 December 2011 - 22:54

The only thing that's grinding my gears so far is how the Terran are slowly turning into transformers.
Formerly Sobek

#3 SquigPie

Forum Pet

• Member Test
  • 1388 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 12:38

Eh, I lost all hope for the plot of this series after the "twist" in the last one. Worst Villain decay in the history of video games.

Still, gameplay was freaking fantastic.

As long as the dark foundation of our nature, grim in its all-encompassing egoism, mad in its drive to make that egoism into reality, to devour everything and to define everything by itself, as long as that foundation is visible, as long as this truly original sin exists within us, we have no business here and there is no logical answer to our existence.
Imagine a group of people who are all blind, deaf and slightly demented and suddenly someone in the crowd asks, "What are we to do?"... The only possible answer is, "Look for a cure". Until you are cured, there is nothing you can do.
And since you don't believe you are sick, there can be no cure.
- Vladimir Solovyov

Posted Image

#4 Brentsmith

• 1 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 05:02

I think villian play an important role in every game comes in end and with lots of powers. This game has Worst Villain and appreciate the creator of this video game.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users