Need Help to Find a Music !

7 replies to this topic

#1 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:07

It is actually not for me, I am searching it for my father. He says it is the best music he heard but he only remembers it is from an Alain Delon movie, a generic music which have violin and piano ( violin part is the most memorable one ) , no song, only the music. From 80's. He thinks it is from the movie called 3 hommes à abattre but I've search for it and didn't found a shit ^^'
I've searched Youtube in vain for hours for other movies Alain played in, but as I am not used to these kind of movies, I am not able to find it.
It is obviously a very famous music, I personally hear it dozens of times over here and there but I also don't know where it is from. ( We saw it on a TV program as background music so I know how it sounds like )

I will be happy if any of you help me on that matter, or atleast direct me to right direction to find it ;P

Edited by General, 21 March 2012 - 07:09.

#2 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:16

If you have a recorded clip, even if it's short - it would be very helpful.

Posted Image

#3 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:39

View PostAlias, on 21 March 2012 - 07:16, said:

If you have a recorded clip, even if it's short - it would be very helpful.

It starts at 1:00 th minute, don't mind the stupidity in the video as it is Turkish you will most probably found it retarded :P
It is playing at background, not related to video and volume is a bit low, but can be heard :P Thanks in advance :)

#4 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 07:50

Yep, I know it, it's the theme of Chi Mai by Ennio Morricone.

TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 08:15

View PostChyros, on 21 March 2012 - 07:50, said:

Yep, I know it, it's the theme of Chi Mai by Ennio Morricone.

My sincere thanks, my dad almost cried, he said he finally found it :loel:

#6 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 15:56

Got to admit it's a beautiful song, very surprised you didn't already know it though General, it's got to be right up there with one of the best-known pieces of all time |8
For there can be no death without life.

#7 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 18:42

View PostAJ, on 21 March 2012 - 15:56, said:

Got to admit it's a beautiful song, very surprised you didn't already know it though General, it's got to be right up there with one of the best-known pieces of all time |8

Culture difference, I raised with hearing shitty music all around me, it is a miracle I don't like traditional music and instead love universal gems, I obviously missed that gem in all these shitty music traffic going on... 8|

Oh and we probably need a thread like this, I think people have some songs which they cannot find but we may know it :)

#8 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 18:50

^Might as well keep this topic then, it's even got a pretty universal topic name :) . Good idea!
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users