Jump to content


THE GLORY DAYS


9 replies to this topic

#1 Nid

    Human Being number 80446219302

  • Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:31

I have always had this on my youtube account and have always just thought nothing of it. I was watching it just today and it reminded me of a great age gone by :'(
As I was feeling a little nostalgic, I thought I would share this back here again.


The dominant voice you can hear is Amdrial, and also TheDr at the start.
Liten makes a few appearances too.
Posted Image

#2 Liten

    Morally Moose

  • Member
  • 326 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:37

We should do something like this again sometime, this time i'll have a voice :V
Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre


#3 Nid

    Human Being number 80446219302

  • Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:40

well as I've been gone for ages from here, and am only here due to the fact that I'm finding new ways to procrastinate from an essay assignment, I'd say YES
Posted Image

#4 TheDR

    Whispery Calendar

  • Administrator
  • 5843 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 13:33

Good times!

Slye still runs TF2 Tuesdays/Saturdays, more people should turn up!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S

#5 Amdrial

    Naval Wrenchineer

  • Project Leader
  • 3047 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 18:43

I do indeed miss the "good old days". Nowadays, TF2 just feels a bit stale in comparison to what it used to be.

Edited by Amdrial, 21 April 2012 - 18:43.

Posted Image
The above signature was made by TheDR.
Posted Image

#6 Liten

    Morally Moose

  • Member
  • 326 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 21:42

View PostAmdrial, on 21 April 2012 - 18:43, said:

I do indeed miss the "good old days". Nowadays, TF2 just feels a bit stale in comparison to what it used to be.

I blame the players that roled in with the F2P update. No offense, but the majority of the players now are really bad at the game. They just pick spy/engineer and don't know how to effectively play them, which in turn unbalances the teams and brings a less fun experience. This is one of the main reasons I don't play TF2 anymore outside of the events.
Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre


#7 Libains

    Light up life.

  • Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 22:09

View PostLiten, on 21 April 2012 - 21:42, said:

View PostAmdrial, on 21 April 2012 - 18:43, said:

I do indeed miss the "good old days". Nowadays, TF2 just feels a bit stale in comparison to what it used to be.

I blame the players that roled in with the F2P update. No offense, but the majority of the players now are really bad at the game. They just pick spy/engineer and don't know how to effectively play them, which in turn unbalances the teams and brings a less fun experience. This is one of the main reasons I don't play TF2 anymore outside of the events.

To be honest, this is mostly why I now avoid it. Not necessarily entirely down to the players, but also to all of the silly extra content. it just got all too much for me.

Also, with regard the topic title:

For there can be no death without life.

#8 Alias

    Member Title Goes Here

  • Member
  • 11705 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 00:13

/remembers good old 8 player DC games

Take all of my nostalgia.
Posted Image

#9 General

    Occurian Rebel

  • Member Test
  • 3856 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 05:58

Maybe time to move on to a newer multiplayer game ? Though there is no good multiplayer atm...

#10 Nid

    Human Being number 80446219302

  • Project Team
  • 2501 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 13:19

View PostAlias, on 22 April 2012 - 00:13, said:

/remembers good old 8 player DC games

Take all of my nostalgia.

8| The Tau Empire can not be stopped.
Posted Image





1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users