• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 17:05

(time to end this...)

and found that the
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#278 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 31 May 2005 - 17:11

was in heaven blaat (hey in needed a 4th word :/)

THE END!!
Posted Image

#279 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 17:18

I feel honoured :/. Who's going to compile the story? I could do it, but if you want to do it Immo, or someone else, that's fine as well.

#280 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 19:32

No, I'm fine.
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

Go dtiomsaítear do chód gan earráidí, is go gcríochnaítear do chláir go réidh. -Old Irish proverb

#281 Blalien

Case Modder

• 410 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 20:32

that was a short story
Hell is waiting for you

#282 The_Hunter

-

• Gold Member
  • 12402 posts
  • Projects: SWR Productions

Posted 31 May 2005 - 21:42

a short story of 12 pages :/
Posted Image

#283 CodeCat

It's a trap!

• Gold Member
  • 6111 posts

Posted 31 May 2005 - 21:50

It was really really long if you compare it to the past two...
CodeCat

Posted Image
Posted Image

#284 Athena

Embody the Truth

• Gold Member
  • 2672 posts

Posted 01 June 2005 - 06:37

I'm fine too :/.
Okay, I'll compile the story this evening then, when I'm home from school (I'm at school now, an initial short post can be made, but not a whole story :/)

#285 Blalien

Case Modder

• 410 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 07:00

If you don't have the time for it, i could compile it for you...
i have time enough now i have had my exams :/
Hell is waiting for you

#286 Blalien

Case Modder

• 410 posts

Posted 03 June 2005 - 08:43

The Digital Drink and Food fight

For fifty-two years, no one could kill microsoft.
But now they started to make a breakthrough by releaseing the source! of all evil things they had made.
The virus to destroy the unix,linux and macos , but what they didn't realise was that linux has a better IS
than microshaft, and that was a real satisfaction for msdos becouse it has a little secret that could become the greatest thing in history!
but it didn't, anyway ,so what they did was throwing a party with a catapult strait and kill all people with spoons like someone
Bill Gates knew in his big ugly school where he was picking special units to sabotage.
The units he had unitedly sabotaged even beforewhen he was doing the laundry.
The units where sniffing his underwear full of sniffain drug that made them high.
Because they where high they started to do weird stuff like sniff.
After that they went to boss people around and stick there bombs up their arses and blow them to pieces
, so that they couldn't go to the supermarket to buy some bananas.
But instead they went to Ikea and got a wooden cupboard to fit with their new rövallå desk that they had bought there earlier.

In the meanwhile, The Taliban was washing there beards with soap and each others body also with that soap.
But when they where out to disneyland they met Mickey Mouse and and they kicked his.. ears, big feet and
..little feet went into.. of course his nuts, which of course hurt.
Also they did lots of shiny purple bow-ties that exploded violently when Bishop Brennan was kicked up the arse by,
Father Ted while Father Jack put the Holy hand grenade in his hand and put it on 5-second timer,
then he threw it towards the_hunter while he's making yet an other mod for us to... enjoy ourselves and have a good time.
The grenade was walking arround a bit before exploding.
After that a duck sank because it was in the water at the time the grenade exploded right in his arse that couse a
big shockwave to go to cncreneclips and become an orange!
But the shockwave became a mod with an egoistic leader..
called t3h h0ntz0rz who played fetch with his new dog called Bello before he too exploded.

After the dog exploded, Hunter was really sad.
Now they have a very sweet puppy, which has really lovely eyes that it uses to make people mad and to look at things
different than they would normally appear.
The puppy died as his predecessor got overthrown by the roman army's catapault in.. in australia becouse they are lazy assed australians....
from rome with an german accent and and an american hotdog with calvé mayonaise on it which is very good,
there isn't anything better to put on your hot dog then an other company called remia invented another sauce made of peanutbutter,
called saté saus which tastes better than mayonaise.
So the people of Transsilvania ate lots of hotdogs with saté saus.
But when they where completely sick of it they all went to Remia and killed all Saté saus makers there.
This sparked a revolution for the people from fake ukranian ketchup factory who made the sauce,
of tommatoes that was green of color and that made all people look like frankenstein while others looked like Benny (hill).
There also where Monty Pythons @ the island called Watchiwatchikakakoekoe and there lived strange creaturese called Blaliens.
There also lived some strage creatures called 1337modderantions.
But these creatures where too 1337 they pwn3d all the snails and...
Just kidding they really cooked them like the Chinese cook dogs and ate all of them.
After the meal they said: shit where is the great hamster? I ate with sate's saus.
But now with other baboons in the trunk they fucked the car up good by driving it to an mcdrive and eat all the unions availible there,
especially the soviet union where very smelly for the baboons, after that the mcdrive exploded, and and then imploded into a BigMac.

Burger King found it rather funny and made the a look like a b and turned the c into a d and the e stayed e.
The e was a big fat liar, because it actualy was a disguised f.
But the e had a reason to disguise himself, which was to horrible to tell.
Therefore it shall be a hard mission to destroy all c that act like d and turn all h's to z's while the q's fight the m's souped up,
and the numbers took the land from the letters so now they have a to ask the chinese if they could make a tank to overrun the rest of the alphabet soup,
but the GLA did not allow this, so they blew up a big balloon, showering the chinese in cookies,candy and othersweet things.
The chinese found this enjoyable and bought a HUGE Pinata and drove it around a tiny plant that was just standing there.
They gave the plant some water and it grew to the clouds before falling over.
It grabed hold of the air in vain, and and didn't fall over.

After that Jack climed up to a big computer that was standing on a desk in a huge office from the city llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
The inhabitants of llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch all thought wow that is a stupid guy he is named danny bouwman,
but he is cute and he's from llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch.
The civilians thought that he was mad, because he listens to Metal and watches Father Ted dances like hell in... the series Father Ted.
He was exactly like Father Liam Finnegan, the most feared father ever!
Than a brick came and father jack said : I love my brick, and drank his drink then he decided to have more drink!
But he could not find more drink, because they had hidden all the drink in a cave so that he couldn't drink al the drink and get drunk.
But he found some and threw it into the tv set and then Father Ted was mad, and then Jack punched Father Ted in the face, and smiled.
Ted smiled as well and and said i love you, but don't hit me in the face because i don't like it and it hurts."
Father jack said : feck off, and than ran and tried to jump through the plexiglas window and was knocked unconscious.

Hours later he woke and found that the was in heaven blaat.

THE END

(in order of appearance)
This Story was compiled by Blalien, written by.. Immoman, Retry_1, Blalien, The_Hunter, Soulreaver, Blaat85, CBoidy8888, Yayo01
Hell is waiting for you

#287 -=ViCtOr=-

Visitor

• 38 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 20:10

That's a nice story!
Add me on Xfire my Xfire name = th3death9 :D
Add me on Xbox Live!! My Xbox Live name = Th3DeaTH9!! :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users