Gaming İllness

2 replies to this topic

#1 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 29 July 2012 - 15:51

http://me.ign.com/en...ulsive-Disorder

I just noticed that after playing Diablo3 I have an obsession with unfogging the entire map, it was same for all games with mini map, so it is same with Diablo3 aswell, but it beings too painful since some areas a bit large and map fog reappears after returning to this place some time later ...

And need to get headshot if I use sniper rifle, I've missed maybe hundreds of kills and died while trying to achieve that perfect shot :P

Do you have any ?

#2 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 29 July 2012 - 18:48

Yeah, I have an OCD with anything computer related. That includes exploring every inch of most games and trying to get all the achievements (unless the game is crap), but also renaming and organizing all the files on my PC.

My music files especially all follow the same format of "Genre->Artist->[Year] Album->Track - Title" and have 500*500px album art whenever possible D:

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#3 Bakelitu

Casual

• 84 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 00:44

Looks like I have it too ... Always checking if the door is locked in night, or when I go buy something expensive like a new monitor I always have these thoughts of not having enough money thats why I always have to check my pocket xD anyway I got that Oragnizing thing too (not in my room though) Always have to keep things sorted Programms into a Folder for Programms same with games. Someone should see my old Mod folder for fallout 3 ... Animation, Weapons, sounds, Etc Subfolders here and there.
Or another example is my ZH Object folder everything sorted of faction, units buildings etc.
Guess thats why I hate too put ALL W3D and Textures in one folder.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users