I think that will make a regular pc melt |8

#102 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:15

Who says it isn't one? :P
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#103 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 12:18

Best game of PA I've seen so far.

Edited by TheDR, 12 September 2013 - 12:18.

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#104 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 20:13

Oh that's great! :D

I'm surprised by how quickly the game goes btw. I thought it'd play much slower than it does. This pleases me.
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#105 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 20:22

Well it's going to play out a little slower when you get to the planet to planet stage, but the on ground confrontations are designed to be rapid and frequent.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#106 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 22:39

Beta to be out on September 26th.

#107 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 23:06

Excellent, I think they're making quite a lot of overtime atm. Would be nice to get some FS games going; this is the sort of game that really lends itself to being playing with friends while on voice chat, I'd say :D .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#108 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 23:08

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:06, said:

Excellent, I think they're making quite a lot of overtime atm. Would be nice to get some FS games going; this is the sort of game that really lends itself to being playing with friends while on voice chat, I'd say :D .

Would love to do that, despite the West Coast-Europe time zone difference. Do you have it on Steam?

#109 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 23:46

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 13 September 2013 - 23:08, said:

Would love to do that, despite the West Coast-Europe time zone difference. Do you have it on Steam?
Yes :D .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#110 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:30

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:46, said:

Just PM'd you my Steam account name, maybe we could get some games (trainings) on 8|

#111 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:51

Get ready for:

ACCENT ANNIHILATION

Aww yiss. Definitely be down for it too, although I'm pretty sure with all these timezones it's going to be weekend only. D8

Posted Image

#112 Liten

Morally Moose

• 326 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:35

But if we'd annihilate all the accents, then who'd make the accents!? D:!
Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre

#113 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:48

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 14 September 2013 - 04:30, said:

View PostChyros, on 13 September 2013 - 23:46, said:

Just PM'd you my Steam account name, maybe we could get some games (trainings) on 8|
PM'd you mine too.

View PostAlias, on 14 September 2013 - 08:51, said:

Get ready for:

ACCENT ANNIHILATION

Aww yiss. Definitely be down for it too, although I'm pretty sure with all these timezones it's going to be weekend only. D8
LOOOL :lol:

But yeah, that's quite likely. Oh well, we managed in the days of ShW too, so it can't be the end of the world |8 .

View PostLiten, on 14 September 2013 - 09:35, said:

But if we'd annihilate all the accents, then who'd make the accents!? D:!
Well you'll be in too of course, so we can have ALL the Svedish accents at least 8| .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#114 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 09:56

View PostChyros, on 14 September 2013 - 09:48, said:

But yeah, that's quite likely. Oh well, we managed in the days of ShW too, so it can't be the end of the world |8 .
That was back in the old days when none of us actually had a job (some of us still don't have a real job *nudge* *nudge*), these days the fun can only happen in significantly smaller intervals. :(

Posted Image

#115 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:00

View PostAlias, on 14 September 2013 - 09:56, said:

View PostChyros, on 14 September 2013 - 09:48, said:

That was back in the old days when none of us actually had a job (some of us still don't have a real job *nudge* *nudge*), these days the fun can only happen in significantly smaller intervals. :(
Yeah, that's true. Still, I'm sure we will find a way to play. As long as your internet is at least somewhat doable, and mine doesn't show too many signs of Brinternet.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#116 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3868 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:02

Wen price drop? and why the hell it is more expensive than any game out there!?

#117 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 10:07

The reason it's so expensive atm is because it's still in alpha stage, which means in order to play it, you need to donate as much as you'd have needed to on Kickstarter to play the alpha. When the beta is out, the price should drop to that of a beta backer, and again after that, to the price of a finished game backer.

EDIT: also, livestream:

Edited by Chyros, 14 September 2013 - 10:17.

TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#118 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 15:26

I made a FS steam group for PA so we don't have to mess around trying to remember who has the game and wants to play.

It's a public group, but you can message me/post on the forums for an invite if you can't be bothered to find it.

Edited by TheDR, 14 September 2013 - 15:26.

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#119 Admiral FCS

?????

• Member Test
  • 1526 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 21:02

View PostTheDR, on 14 September 2013 - 15:26, said:

I made a FS steam group for PA so we don't have to mess around trying to remember who has the game and wants to play.

It's a public group, but you can message me/post on the forums for an invite if you can't be bothered to find it.

Eh, I'm kinda lazy at that moment 8|

Steam account OtonashiYuri

#120 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 21:52

View PostAdmiral FCS, on 14 September 2013 - 21:02, said:

View PostTheDR, on 14 September 2013 - 15:26, said:

Eh, I'm kinda lazy at that moment 8|

Steam account OtonashiYuri

Sent!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#121 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 22:33

I have no idea how to do what you just said so if you could add me as well plox 8| .

EDIT: nvm, seem to have already done that :xD: .

Edited by Chyros, 14 September 2013 - 23:06.

TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#122 Wanderer

Lurking around since 2005

• Member Test
  • 622 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 11:53

They made it so that every who has bought the game already is going to have or already has access to the beta. I got mine today. Looking forward to learning the game

#123 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 27 November 2013 - 06:17

Does anyone have any performance issues (specially ones using C2D processors). I have massive lags. I'm not sure whether its due to being always online during the beta (assuming all processing is done in the server like Diablo 3). I hope the performance improves cos I really like how the game plays out. Still could not play long enough to strap Helions and start crashing planets.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users