The Alleyway

5 replies to this topic

#1 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 00:31

"I wasn't safe here but at least the cops knew serial spammers was a place outside their limits, outside the rules of the beat but governed by a different set of rules, the rules of the tyrant warlord they call 'Chyros'. I was just passing through, I didn't want to mess with him."
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#2 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:03

Hey there. What are YOU doing here?
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 08:32

*They always end up on the wrong side of the City. They think it's safe here. "The Police won't venture this far in". Foolish. In Serial Spammers, even the Police are afraid!*

#4 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 12:25

Yeah you, baldie. What are you doing here? You know that we don't play by the rules here, do you? Have you got something for me or am I going to throw you out?
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Libains

Light up life.

• Gold Member
  • 4950 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 14:27

So, you were scared, weren't you Dr? Somebody wanted you dead and you knew it. Well, I'm gonna find that son of a bitch that killed you, and I'm gonna give him the hard goodbye. Walk down the right back alley in Fallout City, and you can find anything.

Edited by Libains, 31 October 2012 - 14:27.

For there can be no death without life.

#6 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 31 October 2012 - 18:52

*Find anything? Sure you can find anything. But don't forget, anything can find you as well.*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users