Major Upgrade

24 replies to this topic

#1 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted 01 June 2013 - 07:24

Posted Image
Oh what a feeling, Im 40 grand in debt :xD:
So yeah a bought a Toyota! Not redneck at all since its a Japanese made car right?
Now a 4.5L turbo diesel v8 with 151kW of horse power at 3400rpm and 430Nm of torque around 1200-3200rpm isnt bad for a 3 ton ute. 3 and a half ton rated towing, i can pull some bitches with this :sly:

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#2 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:19

Is that a pickup or just a truck? I can't tell. It looks a lot better than your previous pickup though - the front part at least. And yes, noticeably less redneck :xD: .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#3 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:23

View PostChyros, on 01 June 2013 - 08:19, said:

Is that a pickup or just a truck? I can't tell. It looks a lot better than your previous pickup though - the front part at least. And yes, noticeably less redneck :xD: .

Pickup but when im finished it will look like a truck!
Posted Image
Something like this ^.^

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#4 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:24

Oh jeez :xD: .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#5 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 08:42

View PostChyros, on 01 June 2013 - 08:24, said:

Oh jeez :xD: .

Oh yes :D

#6 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:05

Next thing you know, Major'll be taking part in demolition racer-like events with that.

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#7 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 09:59

View PostCJ, on 01 June 2013 - 09:05, said:

Next thing you know, Major'll be taking part in demolition racer-like events with that.

And i'll win them all!

#8 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 10:36

The vehicle may be less redneck, you certainly haven't changed though :P .

Edited by Chyros, 01 June 2013 - 10:36.

TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#9 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3868 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 11:36

When you are finished ? You plan to add more stuff ? <87 It looks like one of these Transformers robots :xD:

#10 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 13:56

God, the bars on it look like it can ram a rhino head on and still win unbent.
Posted Image

#11 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 14:45

View PostDestiny, on 01 June 2013 - 13:56, said:

God, the bars on it look like it can ram a rhino head on and still win unbent.

Well it it all made of steel! :3

View PostChyros, on 01 June 2013 - 10:36, said:

I never will!

View PostGeneral, on 01 June 2013 - 11:36, said:

When you are finished ? You plan to add more stuff ? <87 It looks like one of these Transformers robots :xD:

I'll add all the stuff

#12 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 07:59

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 01 June 2013 - 07:24, said:

So yeah a bought a Toyota! Not redneck at all since its a Japanese made car right?
You can take the redneck out of the 'ute, but you can't take the 'ute out of the redneck ... <87

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 01 June 2013 - 07:24, said:

Now a 4.5L turbo diesel v8 with 151kW of horse power at 3400rpm and 430Nm of torque around 1200-3200rpm isnt bad for a 3 ton ute. 3 and a half ton rated towing, i can pull some bitches with this :sly:
If you mean by that "kicking and screaming into the desert where no one can hear them scream". Yes, yes you probably will :/

Less redneck? Less? How is it less redneck? It's so fucking stupid he doesn't even have something to cover up what he puts in (on?) it? Any person that drives around with a tarpaulin over his stuff should be shot on sight by the police as it's 99.99999% certain he's a murderer!

These "things" he is buying are getting bigger, me thinks he is covering up for something ... ;P

#13 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 08:06

Posted Image
Im smart though because you see i was able to fit an entire body into that red esky! 8|

Edited by Major Fuckup, 03 June 2013 - 08:07.

#14 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 10:33

View PostWizard, on 03 June 2013 - 07:59, said:

Less redneck? Less? How is it less redneck? It's so fucking stupid he doesn't even have something to cover up what he puts in (on?) it? Any person that drives around with a tarpaulin over his stuff should be shot on sight by the police as it's 99.99999% certain he's a murderer!

These "things" he is buying are getting bigger, me thinks he is covering up for something ... ;P
It's less redneck at the moment because he hasn't put anything on it, it's just a truck. And trucks are not nearly as bad as pickups - you can find trucks in cities too, after all.

And yes it's huge, so of course he has no penis whatsoever, but that doesn't influence the redneck scale :P .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#15 CJ

Rocket soldier

• Member Test
  • 2150 posts
  • Projects: Nothing yet

Posted 03 June 2013 - 13:21

View PostChyros, on 03 June 2013 - 10:33, said:

It's less redneck at the moment because he hasn't put anything on it, it's just a truck. And trucks are not nearly as bad as pickups - you can find trucks in cities too, after all.

And yes it's huge, so of course he has no penis whatsoever, but that doesn't influence the redneck scale :P .

If anything, being a redneck implies that you have no penis 8|

View PostChyros, on 11 November 2013 - 18:21, said:

I bet I could program an internet

#16 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3868 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 14:14

View PostCJ, on 03 June 2013 - 13:21, said:

Of course they have! They just don't know how to use it! |8

#17 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 09:35

View PostGeneral, on 03 June 2013 - 14:14, said:

And not being an murrican of course i have no idea what the differences between a pickup and a truck are

#18 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 11:55

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 04 June 2013 - 09:35, said:

And not being an murrican of course i have no idea what the differences between a pickup and a truck are
No that's exactly what makes you a Mercun ;P . They only have pickups and therefore don't know what trucks are.

The bed on a pickup is like a open-top box, while a truck has either just a flat bed (like yours) or a closed box that closes at the back (like a cargo truck). Moreover pickup trucks are limited to car or light-truck chassis, while trucks can range from car to road train size.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#19 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 11:42

View PostChyros, on 04 June 2013 - 11:55, said:

No that's exactly what makes you a Mercun ;P . They only have pickups and therefore don't know what trucks are.

The bed on a pickup is like a open-top box, while a truck has either just a flat bed (like yours) or a closed box that closes at the back (like a cargo truck). Moreover pickup trucks are limited to car or light-truck chassis, while trucks can range from car to road train size.

But then that means i have both sitting on my lawn! STRAYA CUNT..... But then again the proper term for pickup is ute since the first "pickup" was the result of a 1932 letter from the wife of a farmer in Victoria asking for “a vehicle to go to church in on a Sunday and which can carry our pigs to market on Mondays”.In response for such a question Ford designer Lew Bandt developed the ute and the model called a coupe utility at the time was released in 1934. In 1951, Holden released a ute model, which was based on the 48-215 sedan. With both Ford and Holden now producing utes, this started the long-standing tradition of Australian-designed 2 door vehicles with a tray at the back, based on a passenger car chassis. |8

#20 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 12:35

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 05 June 2013 - 11:42, said:

View PostChyros, on 04 June 2013 - 11:55, said:

But then that means i have both sitting on my lawn! STRAYA CUNT..... But then again the proper term for pickup is ute since the first "pickup" was the result of a 1932 letter from the wife of a farmer in Victoria asking for “a vehicle to go to church in on a Sunday and which can carry our pigs to market on Mondays”.In response for such a question Ford designer Lew Bandt developed the ute and the model called a coupe utility at the time was released in 1934. In 1951, Holden released a ute model, which was based on the 48-215 sedan. With both Ford and Holden now producing utes, this started the long-standing tradition of Australian-designed 2 door vehicles with a tray at the back, based on a passenger car chassis. |8
A ute is a coupé pickup truck. All utes are pickups, but not all pickups are utes.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#21 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 13:01

That's where you (and wiki) are wrong.

Pretty much everything with a tray is called a ute here.

Posted Image

#22 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 13:48

View PostAlias, on 05 June 2013 - 13:01, said:

That's because you are a bad people |8 .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#23 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:46

View PostChyros, on 05 June 2013 - 13:48, said:

Yeah well no do-gooder can handle the awesomeness of a ute!

#24 Wizard

[...beep...]

• Administrator
  • 9627 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 14:53

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 06 June 2013 - 11:46, said:

You're using it to avoid Batman?

#25 Major Fuckup

The riot act

• Member Test
  • 1681 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 08:48

View PostWizard, on 06 June 2013 - 14:53, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 06 June 2013 - 11:46, said:

You're using it to avoid Batman?

I could be..... Or i could be using it to avoid Bawb!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users