Rogue Republic - main topic

3 replies to this topic

#1 Ilves

Amateur

• 134 posts
  • Projects: Rogue Republic

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:23

It's been a while since I wasn't here :P Hope the forum is still alive, although the whole CnC community has shrinked noticeably for the past 5 years. Anyway, let's get straight to business.

And a team of 4 other dudes are developing a C&C-styled RTS with tanks, helicopters, giant worms and etc.

Posted Image

Posted Image
Except of China, USA and GLA, this time you will bear the burden to command Russia, EU, Federation of Intermarium and Great Turan (neo Ottoman empire).

Or simply browse our moddb profile or facebook page. C'mon, a glance (and a like :P ) won't hurt. Another thing that won't hurt is a possible help (hey, after all we need definitely MOAR hands to make an "indie C&C") and opinions about all this stuff.

PS: yes, I know there is a topic about the game already, though it's kinda outdated and doesn't reflect the current state of things

cheers! ^.^
Posted Image

#2 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 03 June 2013 - 18:14

Progress for this has been going good, can't wait for release :).
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#3 Ilves

Amateur

• 134 posts
  • Projects: Rogue Republic

Posted 12 June 2013 - 01:20

This day's progress:

Posted Image
Russian logo (pretty sure will be replaced, but... take a glance while it's still in place)
Posted Image

#4 Raven

Ready to rumble

• Member Test
  • 854 posts

Posted 13 June 2013 - 15:58

Awesome work. I am following it on Moddb. Keep up the good work,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users