I'm back but...

1 reply to this topic

#1 GDIZOCOM

Amateur

• 104 posts
  • Projects: Something

Posted 04 August 2013 - 10:57

Hey guys, I'm back after a few months. I must say it's nice to see everyone from the C&C community again; people I've known since 4-6 years ago until now. Can I kindly ask someone to fill it on what's up with Generals 2 since I don't really know.

Now something happened in the time I was gone. I've had some form of chronic depression for some time now and I've been induced with mostly negativity and the feeling of crap. A month ago things started happening to me. I started overeating, sleeping too much and I didn't pass on most of my requirements in high school. From a major lab report to a required performance task I just went to classes for the sake of attendance. I just sat there for 8 hours, with my mind going around the thought of killing myself. By then I was too induced to do anything productive or helpful for that matter. Around 3 weeks ago I got really pushed to the edge to the point of a failed suicide attempt. I have a lot of reasons as to why I attempted it. The days after people in my school asked me what the hell was up with me because of my marks and standing then out of pure rage I just angrily and emotionally explained it to everyone. Countless people have tried hard to convince me that life is worth living, even if the thought is still there I guess it worked as I actually look forward to waking up alive.

Life's changed for me. I've been very cynical ever since this happened and I don't trust anyone now. I'm being slow and certain, taking my time on everything, I don't care about Academia for now. I feel really really angry at myself and at God for everything to be honest. But then I'm still here.

I just want to ask you guys how I should start over again, I honestly don't know how. Everything's still there, but then I have to put everything back together again. I still need to control my emotional and mental state obviously.

Thanks.
Posted Image
Posted Image

#2 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 04 August 2013 - 11:04

Fall in love.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users