Killing Floor 2

106 replies to this topic

#51 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 07 December 2014 - 18:10

Yeah creepy apron! :D

Lots of cool stuff to see! I do hope being on consoles doesn't ruin the game, as being on consoles is the root cause of the vast majority of shittiness in the vast majorities of games nowadays... but then again, Tripwire aren't generally given into this sort of stuff, so I'm hopeful :D .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#52 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:11

http://uk.ign.com/vi...nd-perks-part-1

Because Kyle can't be bothered to do so :P .

It looks amazing! The amount of details they're going through with the design of these weapons is insane! I seriously can't wait, more than ever so now :D .

Glowy bits on the medic guns are a bit strange, but then again it's only an illuminated cross logo so it's not too bad, and I guess it kinda works like a leitmotiv so I don't mind really.
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#53 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 09:34

I posted all the other links :P
Anyway, it looks pretty good. At this point I'm pining for something a bit more substantial. It feels like all these trailers are teaser footage. What I'd really like is a match, or even just a single wave of actual gameplay. I'd like to see the hud, hear the voice acting and get a look at the scope of the maps.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#54 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 17:01

Yeah that's a good point, but then again, that's maybe one of the things that's fun to discover when the game comes out :) .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#55 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 21:07

That would be all fine and dandy if they stopped teasing us, let me forget about it D:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#56 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 23:38

Frankly, I'd be disappointed if this game didn't turn out to be the best game I've ever played. I can't really think of how they could rear it more towards me. It's got quite something to live up to, really.

Teasers are fine with me. My expectations are already suitably high, I don't really want to see anything that would make me sceptical beforehand.

Besides, I think the release may be a bit further away than January, really. I still maintain April or May or something.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#57 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 17:49

New screenshots :D

The new scrake is a highlight.

On the forums they said they are finishing a few things for the next video. Hopefully it will be out soon.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#58 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 18:14

Dat black thing somewhat looks scary on screenshots but damn, that chainsaw arm poorly designed :P

#59 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 20:14

Whole bunch of custom weapons in those shots I see. The Scrake looks much more ape-like than before, but still retains that cool mouth-mask and the butcher's apron, nice. The Siren also looks SUPER CREEPY now D8 .

Can't wait till their next video, don't think it's going to be January release though, Kyle :P .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#60 Liten

Morally Moose

• 326 posts

Posted 29 January 2015 - 20:44

I wonder if you'll be able to blow off the arm with the chainsaw, that'd be pretty cool.
Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre

#61 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 30 January 2015 - 01:08

View PostLiten, on 29 January 2015 - 20:44, said:

I wonder if you'll be able to blow off the arm with the chainsaw, that'd be pretty cool.
Should be possible yeah, they're making an effort to allow for "tactical dismemberment" from what I've heard.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#62 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 20:02

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#63 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 22:55

Not exactly what I was expecting, but pretty cool nonetheless :) . Can hear some metal by zYnthetic in the background, sounds like good stuff! :D
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#64 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 18 February 2015 - 23:15

A game updat is coming soon (I think).

The video has far too much shaky cam for my tastes D:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#65 Slye_Fox

FOXTec Leader

• Project Leader
  • 2351 posts
  • Projects: CnC: Condition Red, Sigma Invasion, Armoured Sky: Ethereal Dawn

Posted 19 February 2015 - 08:20

So the game's backstory is "moronic woman unleashes somthing she has no knowledge about"
Posted Image

#66 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 10:10

She should of welded the doars!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#67 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 19 February 2015 - 12:25

Who gives a crap about the story? I'm surprised Tripwire even bothered :P . I'm pretty sure they'd much rather let the gameplay of their games do the talking for them :P .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#68 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 15:06

New video!

The wobble on the barrel looks sick.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#69 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 11 March 2015 - 18:10

Fucking amazing, it just all looks so fucking amazing! Is there anything about this game that ISN'T going to be the best thing in the world?!

The weapons just all look so nice, well-crafted, beautifully animated, and like they'd be so much fun to play....
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#70 Wanderer

Lurking around since 2005

• Member Test
  • 622 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 01:54

This thing just keeps getting better and better O.O DO WANT

#71 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 05:42

"We hired a weapons expert that knows how to, you know... many different styles of reloading a weapon" |8

Attention to detail is amazing. I doubt this game will disappoint, but if it ever does, it will be the biggest disappointment i ever had.

#72 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 09:59

View PostGeneral, on 12 March 2015 - 05:42, said:

"We hired a weapons expert that knows how to, you know... many different styles of reloading a weapon" |8

Attention to detail is amazing. I doubt this game will disappoint, but if it ever does, it will be the biggest disappointment i ever had.
Indeed, I'm more pumped for this than I was for Diablo 3 :D .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#73 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 14:34

The elite reloads are really amazing - there's probably only one other game I know of that does something similar. God, I can't wait to really get into Zed faces with the assault rifles at 200fps ZED TIME :xD:
Posted Image

#74 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 12 March 2015 - 22:43

View PostDestiny, on 12 March 2015 - 14:34, said:

The elite reloads are really amazing - there's probably only one other game I know of that does something similar. God, I can't wait to really get into Zed faces with the assault rifles at 200fps ZED TIME :xD:
Indeed. I'm going to cream myself over all these reloads :xD: .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#75 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5846 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 01:58

More info!

-Yes each character has their own 1st person models and there own voices and personalities. Our battle-chatter system is developed off RO2 so characters will talk to each-other and even comment on things, it's super cool! So for example say I blow up a horde of zeds another player that see's it could comment on what you just did.

-we have weapon check animations, if your weapon is full and you reload you'll play them. each weapon has more then one just for fun Posted Image

- each perk has their own backup knife and grenade.

- on Steam Early Access release we're starting with 4 perks, then soon after adding in the other perks. Our release wont be full of bugs but will have a subset of content and highly polished. We're doing this so that we can tune it to perfection and get the game in your hands sooner!! KF2 is a very ambitious game so we didn't want the first release to have everything in it with bugs and unpolished content.

-The AR15 (9mm) is commando's starting weapon and the Bullpup is his tier 2 weapon Posted Image

Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users