Yup, there we go again

15 replies to this topic

#1 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 23:17

In about 30 hours I will be flying back home, and on the 28th I will be flying to the US for a two-week road trip across Nevada and California. I will have internet access while at home, but probably none at all in Hmericuh. My comp back home is also extremely shit so there's only a few games I'd be able to play :xD: . I'll be back medio July |8 .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#2 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 19 June 2014 - 23:35

Make sure you meet as many stereotypes as you can!

Also, fire some guns.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#3 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 00:29

Yeah & yeah! :D If my other friends are up for it I deffo wanna go by a gun ranch :D .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3869 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 06:10

Any country left that you didn't visit yet? :P
Watch out for suicide planes, shootouts and stay away from schools and respect the police unless you want to get to hell instead of turning back to home! |8

#5 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 08:34

You have seriously gone on more holidays in the last year than I have gone on in my life. :P

Posted Image

#6 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 09:49

View PostAlias, on 20 June 2014 - 08:34, said:

You have seriously gone on more holidays in the last year than I have gone on in my life. :P
What, twice? :P
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#7 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 11:15

View PostChyros, on 20 June 2014 - 09:49, said:

Considering I've gone on about three or four proper holidays in my life, almost. :P

Anyway, have fun in MERCUH, I'm sure you'll find plenty of stereotypes to laugh at. 8|

Posted Image

#8 Liten

Morally Moose

• 326 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 23:00

I think it's appropriate to post this again, since you're going to the states and all.

Posted Image

Kyle Carter said:

Harry Potter is the safety scissors of the Fantasy genre

#9 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 20 June 2014 - 23:51

View PostAlias, on 20 June 2014 - 11:15, said:

Considering I've gone on about three or four proper holidays in my life, almost. :P

Anyway, have fun in MERCUH, I'm sure you'll find plenty of stereotypes to laugh at. 8|
Oh I'm sure I will, probably to the point to the point of being very offensive :xD: . You need to get out more, MUCH more, if that's the extent ofyour holidays though :P .

View PostLiten, on 20 June 2014 - 23:00, said:

I think it's appropriate to post this again, since you're going to the states and all.

Ambeurgeur?! :xD:
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:17

View PostChyros, on 20 June 2014 - 23:51, said:

Oh I'm sure I will, probably to the point to the point of being very offensive :xD: . You need to get out more, MUCH more, if that's the extent ofyour holidays though :P .
I'm quite aware of that, but considering it costs at least $1500+ to fly most places interesting, there's a reasonable excuse. :P

I have a few mates in Indonesia so will probably go there sometime, China as well as I can get free accommodation from friends in both places. Still costs at least $1000 for flights though, even to places right next door. ;_;

Posted Image

#11 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 21 June 2014 - 12:48

View PostAlias, on 21 June 2014 - 07:17, said:

View PostChyros, on 20 June 2014 - 23:51, said:

I'm quite aware of that, but considering it costs at least $1500+ to fly most places interesting, there's a reasonable excuse. :P

I have a few mates in Indonesia so will probably go there sometime, China as well as I can get free accommodation from friends in both places. Still costs at least $1000 for flights though, even to places right next door. ;_;
Nahahaha, sucks to be you then :P . I am planning something big for next year as well, though I don't think I can take anymore days off this year after this holiday :xD: .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#12 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 27 June 2014 - 16:48

See you guys! :D
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 00:29

A few pics:

Yosemite National Park:
Posted Image

Las Vegas:
Posted Image

Sequoia NP:
Posted Image

Zion NP:
Posted Image

Grand Canyon:
Posted Image

Antelope Canyon:
Posted Image

San Francisco bay area and Alcatraz Island, taken from the Golden Gate Bridge:
Posted Image
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#14 Destiny

Forum Nakadashi-er

• Member Test
  • 3141 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 14:41

America is a beautiful place, haha. I love those giant trees.
Posted Image

#15 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 16 July 2014 - 16:33

View PostDestiny, on 16 July 2014 - 14:41, said:

America is a beautiful place, haha. I love those giant trees.
The left one in that picture is the biggest tree in the world by volume. It's 11 metres in diameter, and those branches at the top are still two meters in diameter - its branches are sizeable trees themselves, essentially :xD: .

Typically America, everything is bigger. Not just everything hand-made, but everthing in nature too. Really frustrating :xD: .
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#16 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 17 July 2014 - 02:52

"Everything" is bigger, you say. :sly:

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users