Which Crossover Team-ups you're wants to see(at least in fanworks)?

Crossover Team-up

10 replies to this topic

Poll: Which Crossover team-ups you're wants to see? (2 member(s) have cast votes)

Which Crossover Team-ups you're wants to see

1. Sora, Riku, Kairi, Donald, and Goofy (Kingdom Hearts); Ash, Misty, Tracey, and Melody (Pokemon Anime); Taichi, Yamato, Sora, Mimi, Koshiro, Joe, Takeru, and Hikari (Digimon); and Robin, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Raven (2003-2006 Teen Titans cartoon) (1 votes [8.33%])

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

2. Anyone from Warhammer 40k with whole bunch of Happy Tree Friends, Mario game Series, Sonic The Hedgehog, and My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic main characters (1 votes [8.33%])

3. Sylar from Heroes and Flippy from Happy Tree Friends (1 votes [8.33%])

4. Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson from Extreme Ghostbusters with Rick O'Connell, Evelyn O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell from the Mummy Trilogy (1 votes [8.33%])

5. Marco, Tarma, Eri, and Fio from Metal Slug with any FPS Main Character (1 votes [8.33%])

6. Adam Jensen(Fully Augmented and can add extra tech to his augs) and Avatar Korra(when she can access Super Saiyan Powers variation through her Avatar state) (1 votes [8.33%])

7. Grox from Spore and Sermeg Oguma from Metal Slug 3d (1 votes [8.33%])

8. Sheldon Jr. Plankton from Spongebob and Computer-Assisted and Biologically-Augmented Lifeform (1 votes [8.33%])

9. Claire Bennet and Zombie Apocalypse survivors from Left 4 Dead series (1 votes [8.33%])

10. Mystery Inc from Scooby Doo and Team Fortress 2 Mercenaries (2 votes [16.67%])

Percentage of vote: 16.67%

11. Isami Hanaoka, Soshi Yukimi, and Toshi Tsukikage with Hokage from Flame of Recca(consists Recca Hanabishi, Domon Ishijama, Fuko Kirisawa, Tokiya Mikagami, and Kaoru Koganei) (1 votes [8.33%])

12. Lex Luthor, Hannibal Lecter, and Emile Danko(the former 2 are deliberately flanderized) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts
  • Projects: 2012: Independence day

Posted 14 June 2016 - 20:32

Exactly what the topic title says!

#2 General

Insufficient Title

• Member Test
  • 3868 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 06:53

WHAT!?

#3 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 08:26

Some things never change, I see :P .
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#4 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 10:59

View PostGeneral, on 15 June 2016 - 06:53, said:

WHAT!?

It's about voting for Crossover Team-ups we wants to see at least in fanworks

#5 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 22:04

I want to see Indiana Jones, Xenomorphs, Tyrian Atom bombs, Cruella de Vil, Ants In Your Pants, Poker, Concrete Donkey, 8| , 7 Wonders, Math Rescue, Mutant Space Bats of Doom, 1UP, Bloody Marys, Donald Duck cosplay, Airsoft, Christmas Carols, and Princess Peach.
TN

The brave hide behind technology. The stupid hide from it. The clever have technology, and hide it.
—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#6 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 22:33

Shit son, dope team.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#7 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 15 June 2016 - 23:19

I think I should begin a Kickstarter campaign.
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#8 Masonicon

Casual

• 58 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 03:01

View PostChyros, on 15 June 2016 - 22:04, said:

I want to see Indiana Jones, Xenomorphs, Tyrian Atom bombs, Cruella de Vil, Ants In Your Pants, Poker, Concrete Donkey, 8| , 7 Wonders, Math Rescue, Mutant Space Bats of Doom, 1UP, Bloody Marys, Donald Duck cosplay, Airsoft, Christmas Carols, and Princess Peach.

Sorry! we're only talking about one that listed in this poll, so would you limits what we wants to see to those presented in this poll?

#9 Chyros

Forum Keymist

• Gold Member
  • 7580 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 08:58

View PostMasonicon, on 16 June 2016 - 03:01, said:

View PostChyros, on 15 June 2016 - 22:04, said:

Sorry! we're only talking about one that listed in this poll, so would you limits what we wants to see to those presented in this poll?

But none of the things I want are in ANY of your crossovers!
TN

—The Book of Cataclysm

Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 Slightly Wonky Robob

Not a Wonky Gent.

• Administrator
  • 9333 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 09:53

That's clearly not one of the designated crossovers, and it clearly wouldn't be a very good one either. Get your act together, Chyros. Geez.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#11 TheDR

Whispery Wizard

• Administrator
  • 5845 posts

Posted 16 June 2016 - 17:17

Hey, it's fun when it's fun, but this is mean.

Stop picking on Chyros.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users