Requesting help for the new mod

147 replies to this topic

#1 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 18:05

We're Creating A new Mod . Its Name Is : Communism Vs. Capitalism .
We're Working On It from like 1 week.
there are 3 members . I am the only one registered in here . But I will try To tell the other members to join th E-Studios.
Here is The Story of the mod :
The world is in Chaos... the Russians have made an alliance with every Communist Country around the World and plan on making the world capitalist free. At the same time, in secrecy, the United States is attempting to make alliances with all the nations of the free world as soon as possible before the Communists invade.

Now, there will be 4 factions to be added into the Mod. The Communists, The Capitalist, Terrorists, and the URR ( United Russian Rebels). So this means 4 countries for the communists and the capitalists, and 1 whole faction for the URR and the terrorists. The URR is suppose to be consisting of former KGB operatives and soldiers who oppose the communist way.

We need multiple modelers, Skinners ,Particles FX codder,Mapper, everything else :loels: so if you wish to join the team contact me at : raafatdouaidy7@hotmail.com or on the messenger
I would Appreciate Anyone's Help . This mod is Like umm.... 5% finished So We need To much Help :D
Posted Image

#2 Prophet of the Pimps

Masters of Booty Strike Force

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts
  • Projects: ShockWave

Posted 04 July 2006 - 18:10

you guys should really get some models up and get a few screen shots of stuff already in-game. you will get more responses that way. That's how UN mod got started.
Never underestimate a Resourceful Idiot
Posted Image

#3 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 18:18

can U give me more details POTP plz
Posted Image

#4 TehKiller

Silent Assassin

• 2696 posts

Posted 04 July 2006 - 18:35

just post some model renders and some ingame screenshots (there should be more renders )
Posted Image

#5 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 05:59

As I said We're Only 5% of the Work . So I Only Can show U screenshots of the few new units and things like that . does that suffice ?
Posted Image

#6 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 06:03

Perhaps, I don't have that much done on mine and I still have quite a few screens, go look at the top 'Earth' topic.

So go for it.
You people have been chosen to reveal our existance to the world. You will witness what happens here, today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front.

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith to go as far as is needed?

Posted Image

#7 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 05 July 2006 - 07:38

Here Some Pics I have Come Up With There Will Be Some more when there is some new stuffs and sorry coz they're not so good coz we don't have a skinner anyway here are some :
http://img2.freeimag...?a5111dc5ad.jpg
http://img2.freeimag...?87ce81f822.jpg
until now.and Ill Put Everythn new.

about the members :
Leaders : Commi9000 and Me
modeller : Me , Commi9000 , Mad Catz,Darkfox,___________
Skinner :_________________,____________,_______________
Ini Coder : Me , Helge129
Particle FX : _____________
AI : __________
Infantry Moddeling : ______

So If Anyone can Help coz we need Too much more members I hope someone can help

Edited by abourror, 07 July 2006 - 06:35.

Posted Image

#8 Mister Hellbound

Veteran

• 432 posts
  • Projects: The ES crypt

Posted 05 July 2006 - 23:09

I'll apply for Modeler.

Here's a picture of a Leopard 2 tank i did, if you want more shots of it, PM me.

Posted Image

Also I can help fix some of the holes in your storyline fiction, and stuff of that nature.
This is a signature, nothing interesting here right now. Come back later.
Posted Image

#9 Sgt. Rho

Kerbal Rocket Scientist

• Project Leader
  • 6870 posts
  • Projects: Scaring Jebediah.

Posted 05 July 2006 - 23:26

I am learnig to skinn,but i can code and i can moddel

#10 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 08:54

Okay mad catz U'll be the modeler . and helge129 can U show Me One Of Ur models Please ?
And I hope U learn Skinning quickly coz We need A skinner too
Posted Image

#11 Mister Hellbound

Veteran

• 432 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 15:35

View Postabourror, on 6 Jul 2006, 08:54, said:

Okay mad catz U'll be the modeler . and helge129 can U show Me One Of Ur models Please ?
And I hope U learn Skinning quickly coz We need A skinner too

Allright, I added your MSN contact to my list.

On MSN I am called "M.A.D"

Also, where are we going to hold our discussions about the mod, do you have a website being made, or a fourm to host it at?
Posted Image

#12 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 19:26

I can unwrap the stuff but I cannot texture very well, that is probably what you need though right? Heh heh.......

Anyway, as seeing my mod will be worked on in the underground waiting silently for C&C 3, I could work on models for you, and like mad catz, help with the story line.[Only when I'm not working on my own models, but I'm still available.]

Here is an example of my work,

http://img2.freeimag...?fe2d2b4ded.jpg
You people have been chosen to reveal our existance to the world. You will witness what happens here, today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front.

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith to go as far as is needed?

Posted Image

#13 Prophet of the Pimps

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts

Posted 06 July 2006 - 21:15

dude you have skills. i saw some of your ingame work in the other thread and it looks good.:D
Posted Image

#14 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 02:44

Just so you know, the head looks a little better than that, the rocket launcher is blocking it. You can't really tell because of no skin.

And thank you POTP. :D

That mod is holding off till C&C 3 now though. I'm working with models for it so all I have to do is .........coding :D

-Darkfox

Edited by Darkfox, 07 July 2006 - 02:47.

Posted Image

#15 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 06:32

That model looks awesome . Okay Then Darkfox , U will be a modeler until C & C 3 right ? . then add me to ur contact list

Edited by abourror, 07 July 2006 - 06:34.

Posted Image

#16 Prophet of the Pimps

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 09:17

@darkfox

Practice on high poly models. the CnC 3 Engine will be more capable at handling 1000+ poly models with ease.
Posted Image

#17 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 10:59

Sorry POTP , But This Topic Is Just About The Mod and The Help Wanted . Okay ?(Sorry , I dont Mean To Be Rude )
Posted Image

#18 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 16:20

Excuse me Abourror for a second, I just want to say, that that mech is less than 1000 polys.

Posted Image

#19 Mister Hellbound

Veteran

• 432 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 17:36

View Postabourror, on 7 Jul 2006, 06:32, said:

That model looks awesome . Okay Then Darkfox , U will be a modeler until C & C 3 right ? . then add me to ur contact list

Am I still in on this?
Posted Image

#20 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 07 July 2006 - 18:02

He said " 'a' modeler "

Posted Image

#21 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 07:31

Well Darkfox Is Right . I think We need Multiple Modelers to Work On this Mod

Edited by abourror, 08 July 2006 - 07:32.

Posted Image

#22 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 08 July 2006 - 19:31

By the way, do you have AIM? If not, I am trying to get MSN.

Posted Image

#23 War Leader

• 9 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 04:37

this is bs no affence but thaT IS MY IDEA AND ITS IN ANOTHER MOD ABOURRER OR WHATEVR U IN MY MOD MEMBER AND Y PEAPLE STELL MY IDEA

#24 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 05:42

WTF?!

If you're going to get all pissy and want someone to understand what you are angry about, speak clearly.

I'm not going to get involved because there is such a thing as E-mail and PMs, so I don't know much about what you are bitching about.

All I know is that you are giving me terrible headaches from Halogen forum flashbacks and it's Fantards.

Posted Image

#25 Prophet of the Pimps

• Gold Member
  • 11369 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 09:20

disregard KOW's bitching. the Capitalism Vs communism theme has been done in original games like Red Alert. so just because the two sides have those ideology doesn't mean you copy righted the idea.

@KOW i am really getting annoyed with your attitude. you have been known to derail other peoples thread, spam, even flame, take about Warezing. The idea here is so generic its like say i invented the wheel don't copy it. :)
Shape up or ship out.
Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users