Requesting help for the new mod

147 replies to this topic

#26 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 09 July 2006 - 12:51

Yeah Thats Right , I wanted To help U in Ur Mod But U didn't Reply , And Now I can't Help Coz I have My Own
Posted Image

#27 War Leader

• 9 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 04:41

is this kind a wierd that these mods are alot in comen and abourror is in my and your mod huh

http://forum.cncrene...?showtopic=5360

#28 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 05:10

Wait a minute, this is what I thought you were talking about. What similarities are there, yours is about aliens in the human population that are suspected, this is about the West vs. the new communistic regime. I don't see it....

Besides, this was posted 5 hours and16 minutes before yours, plus he said he would help you but,

U didn't Reply

Somethings lost in your translation.

abourror is in my and your mod huh

This does not make sense, this is his mod, who is 'your'?
And like he said,

Yeah Thats Right , I wanted To help U in Ur Mod But U didn't Reply , And Now I can't Help Coz I have My Own

Plus one of his staff came by and made another thread like this one but POTP got rid of it because this one was already here.

Think about it.

-Darkfox

Wait now I see something else, he was a coder, but how can you blame him for stealing anything when it sounds like you told him jack shit?

Okay I can Help U . But U haven't told Me B4 . So What Are U going To Do First ?

Edited by Darkfox, 10 July 2006 - 05:16.

You people have been chosen to reveal our existance to the world. You will witness what happens here, today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front.

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith to go as far as is needed?

Posted Image

#29 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 08:21

Thanks Darkfox . That was what I am Going To Say .
Posted Image

#30 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 10 July 2006 - 23:25

No prob, BTW what do you want me to model, because everyday is another day closer to C&C 3, just kidding, I'll still help even when it does come out. But I am anxious to get something done.
You people have been chosen to reveal our existance to the world. You will witness what happens here, today, and you will tell of it later. All eyes to the front.

The question is not how far. The question is, do you possess the constitution, the depth of faith to go as far as is needed?

Posted Image

#31 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 02:49

Who the hell do u think you are for saying its your idea, im the one to start the mod and all of its features. Yes this has been done before but still, I am making the story a little different. PS: Halo is not the best game ever.

commi9000
(Leader of the Communism vs Capitalism Modification)

#32 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:14

Darkfox: Add me to your IM or hotmail. I am the one in charge of this Mod, Abourror is a Co-Leader. I have some things that you can work on since your now part of the team. Also get a Moddb account so that i can add u to the team.

This goes for everyone who is interested in joining the team. You MUST make contact with me as well, i am not to be F*CKEN LEFT OUT OF MY OWN MOD! Since CNC 3 is coming out really soon, the sequel will be for the CNC 3 game. This is what i think of people who think that they can say that they came up with this idea first. People who suck<---- :camper:. Anyway, now that im typing this, i might as well say to those who have joined the team or who plan on joining. Welcome to the Communism vs Capitalism MOD!!! If you wish to join, contact me first before contacting Abourror. Heres my email: commi9000@hotmail.com and i will give you the details. I know that Westwood has already made a game like this, Red Alert Series, but this is gonna be different. You'll just have to see for yourselves when this comes out for Zero Hour.

Commi9000
(Leader of the Communism vs Capitalism Modification)

#33 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 03:28

I had a certain feeling he was not the lead-leader, but oh well, I was proving a point to War Leader.

Don't worry about being left out, just a bit post more to aquire a serious foothold and recognition as the leader.

Added you MSN btw.

Edited by Darkfox, 11 July 2006 - 06:49.

Posted Image

#34 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:13

Hey Commi9000 Don't Worry About Leading this mod team . I have Said That Ure the Leader So Even If They Talked To me first there is no prob coz Ill tell U.
Posted Image

#35 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 11 July 2006 - 06:47

Well I meant to the public, but this pretty much solidifies it. I realise he is the leader.

Posted Image

#36 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:30

JOBS THAT NEED TO BE FULFILLED
1. Skinner
2. Infantry Modeler
3. Particle FX coder
4. More Modelers
5. Model Animators
6. Pizza Delivery Man...jk lol

This is it for now, we will update as we go along. But we are in serious need of a Skinner and a Particle Fx Coder.

Commi9000

#37 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 07:45

This is just a listing of units that i have come up with that will most likely be seen in the mod. This is not the complete list for that i am still doing research and using my mind to come up with some prototype units that might be seen in th future. If you have any suggestions or comments, please contact me either by email, IM, or this Web site. Thank you, and now here is a list of what might be seen in the mod.

Factions:

Communist Party:
Russia
China
Cuba
Libya

Capitalist Resistance
USA
UK
Germany
Italy

URR (United Russian Rebels)

Terrorists

Units Will be added at a later point.

Please Leave Some Suggestions, Ideas, or Comments.

#38 Alias

Member Title Goes Here

• 11705 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:14

If you really need a party man... then show Switchblade or Ion some of your work.
(Even though I haven't seen Ion in ages :|)

Posted Image

#39 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:15

Haven't we already seen this battle fought out?

(Cold War)

and communism collapsed... in the USSR at least.

#40 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:29

Thanks For The Hint Omega , Ill Try to contact them
Posted Image

#41 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:34

Well yes, during the cold war the USSR did fall, but this is the return of the USSR in the future, lead by a new leader who see's the world as a Capitalist Free World. So he makes alliances and threatens the US and all its allys. You can see the rest of the breif story in the other forum, but this is a Units Listings and Ideas Forum. So if you have any ideas for a Unit Structure or SW, then leave a comment, if not, then goto the other forum. If you want me to spoon feed you the entire plot of the story, then leave another comment.

Edited by commi9000, 12 July 2006 - 08:53.

#42 Futschki

Duh!

• 2835 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 08:57

Hey SwitchBlade , I am In This Mod too . I hope U can Help Us , Coz We Need A Particle Fx Coder . I hope U can Help Us
Posted Image

#43 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 09:04

only if I see some progress, anyway, particle effects aren't exactly a must have right away :loels:

#44 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:14

Yeah i haven't been around much lately, been busy, taking a break from modding, but il be back soon :loels:
Posted Image

Posted Image

#45 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:22

here is a dozer for the URR for those who want to see some updates, or should i say, progress.

here is a dozer for the URR for those who want to see some updates, or should i say, progress.

Attached File(s)

#46 commi9000

• 19 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:23

Well, here is a dozer for the URR.

Attached File(s)

#47 Mr. Mylo

The Transporter

• Project Team
  • 2334 posts
  • Projects: CnC Unleashed; CnC The Rise of the Reds

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:37

hi abourror

i write you a personal message...

i apply in modeler pls look for more informations in this message

hellfurt
Posted Image
sig by the_Dr - you are the best
Posted Image
here look at my artwork: KLICK ME
Posted Image

#48 Golan

<Charcoal tiles available>

• Member Test
  • 3300 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 10:51

Do you want to put that dozer ingame? :loels: How many polygones does it have?
Now go out and procreate. IN THE NAME OF DOOM!

#49 Mr. Mylo

The Transporter

• Project Team
  • 2334 posts
  • Projects: CnC Unleashed; CnC The Rise of the Reds

Posted 12 July 2006 - 11:06

i think ca 2000-3000... with all the cylinder...
Posted Image
sig by the_Dr - you are the best
Posted Image
here look at my artwork: KLICK ME
Posted Image

#50 Darkfox

Casual

• 72 posts

Posted 12 July 2006 - 14:25

Well, here is a model for the T-80 terrorist tank.

http://img2.freeimag...?f03d8c3ad4.jpg

@comi9000 & abourror, cya next week.

Posted Image

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users