Jump to content


Last person to post wins!



304110 replies to this topic

#304101 Bob

    Not a Night Gent.

  • Administrator
  • 9332 posts

Posted Yesterday, 22:28

LOUD NOISES.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#304102 Destiny

    Forum Nakadashi-er

  • Member Test
  • 3139 posts

Posted Yesterday, 22:32

meow
Posted Image

#304103 General

    Occurian Rebel

  • Member Test
  • 3857 posts

Posted Today, 02:53

View PostChyros, on 27 June 2022 - 21:38, said:

View PostGeneral, on 27 June 2022 - 16:50, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 27 June 2022 - 07:46, said:

Has anyone here ever felt that, the universe is out there and its trying its best just to fuck you over?


I don't know if it is the whole fucking universe but i am pretty sure some being is messing with me. There are way too many "coincidences" happening way too often.
It's just your brain messing with you.


I will mess with your brain in a minute :cone:

#304104 Destiny

    Forum Nakadashi-er

  • Member Test
  • 3139 posts

Posted Today, 07:37

8|
Posted Image

#304105 TheDR

    Whispery Calendar

  • Administrator
  • 5843 posts

Posted Today, 08:22

View PostGeneral, on 28 June 2022 - 02:53, said:

View PostChyros, on 27 June 2022 - 21:38, said:

View PostGeneral, on 27 June 2022 - 16:50, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 27 June 2022 - 07:46, said:

Has anyone here ever felt that, the universe is out there and its trying its best just to fuck you over?


I don't know if it is the whole fucking universe but i am pretty sure some being is messing with me. There are way too many "coincidences" happening way too often.
It's just your brain messing with you.


I will mess with your brain in a minute :cone:
I'll stir your brain like a soup!
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#304106 Bob

    Not a Night Gent.

  • Administrator
  • 9332 posts

Posted Today, 09:49

don't D:
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#304107 TheDR

    Whispery Calendar

  • Administrator
  • 5843 posts

Posted Today, 10:20

Don't do drugs then... or do you want your thoughts to be minestrone?
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#304108 Chyros

    Forum Keymist

  • Gold Member
  • 7575 posts

Posted Today, 10:48

View PostTheDR, on 28 June 2022 - 10:20, said:

Don't do drugs then... or do you want your thoughts to be minestrone?
They occasionally serve minestrone soup in the canteen across the street but once they misspelt it as "minestone soup" :xD: .
TN



A war refugee sought the Master. He said; “You are wise and serene. Teach me how to escape the horrors of this world.” And the Master blinded him with fire-irons.
—The Book of Cataclysm


Posted ImagePosted Image

#304109 Major Fuckup

    The riot act

  • Member Test
  • 1680 posts
  • Projects: So like when is my warn level coming down?

Posted Today, 11:09

View PostGeneral, on 27 June 2022 - 16:50, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 27 June 2022 - 07:46, said:

Has anyone here ever felt that, the universe is out there and its trying its best just to fuck you over?


I don't know if it is the whole fucking universe but i am pretty sure some being is messing with me. There are way too many "coincidences" happening way too often.

I doubt they are coincidences.

I question the general assumption that i am inherently deficient in the area of grammar and sentence structure

#304110 TheDR

    Whispery Calendar

  • Administrator
  • 5843 posts

Posted Today, 12:28

 Chyros, on 28 June 2022 - 10:48, said:

 TheDR, on 28 June 2022 - 10:20, said:

Don't do drugs then... or do you want your thoughts to be minestrone?
They occasionally serve minestrone soup in the canteen across the street but once they misspelt it as "minestone soup" :xD: .
Minecraft special.
Posted Image
F O R T H E N S
Posted Image

#304111 General

    Occurian Rebel

  • Member Test
  • 3857 posts

Posted Today, 17:03

View PostTheDR, on 28 June 2022 - 08:22, said:

View PostGeneral, on 28 June 2022 - 02:53, said:

View PostChyros, on 27 June 2022 - 21:38, said:

View PostGeneral, on 27 June 2022 - 16:50, said:

View PostMajor Fuckup, on 27 June 2022 - 07:46, said:

Has anyone here ever felt that, the universe is out there and its trying its best just to fuck you over?


I don't know if it is the whole fucking universe but i am pretty sure some being is messing with me. There are way too many "coincidences" happening way too often.
It's just your brain messing with you.


I will mess with your brain in a minute :cone:
I'll stir your brain like a soup!


Whenever i hear stirring, can't help but think of this:






28 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users