Topics created wtih no moderator supervision (merged)

647 replies to this topic

Poll: Leader (36 member(s) have cast votes)

Alias or Election?

1. I want Alias to be our leader. (14 votes [38.89%])

Percentage of vote: 38.89%

2. I want an election, thou Alias will win anyway. (9 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

3. No Leadership. (13 votes [36.11%])

Percentage of vote: 36.11%

Vote

#76 Soul

Divine Chaos

• Project Team
  • 6796 posts
  • Projects: Sigma Invasion

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:53

Do you like your eggs scrambled or well done?
Posted ImagePosted Image

Insomniac!, on 16 Sep 2008, 20:12, said:

Soul you scare the hell out of me, more so than Lizzie.

I've been given a Bob coin from Mr. Bob, a life time supply of cookies from Blonde-Unknown, some Internet Chocolate from the Full Throttle mod team, and some Assorted Weapons from Høbbesy.

#77 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:54

Scrambled please.
Posted Image

#78 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts
  • Projects: None.

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:54

View PostLizzie, on 30 Aug 2008, 17:50, said:

Would you all stop acting like a bunch of spammy tard's? Your just proving their point that this place turns into a pile of idiots when their gone.

View PostHøbbesy, on '30 Aug 2008, 17:51, said:

You three will be the exact reason the rest of the forum isn't treated with respect. We come in and try to be mature and helpful, but you just have to ruin it.

Lizzie = NO.

Hobbes = You and the rest are the reason why this forum will turn worse.
"Sup son? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" - dSeleCT. Team Dignitas.

#79 Hobbesy

Discount White Person

• Gold Member
  • 3752 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:55

You poor saps are taking orders from the ES Staff aren't you?

#80 Kichō

文昭皇后

• Tester
  • 2140 posts
  • Projects: NLS + Situation Zero

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:55

I'm suprised this thread is still running.. :S
Posted Image

#81 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 22:57

I'm not, the staff is discussing something.

See? 1 anonymous user. In the meantime:

+1 postcount.

#82 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Up to page 4 !
Posted Image

#83 Mbob61

I may or may not be iron man!

• Project Team
  • 3068 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict

View PostHøbbesy, on 30 Aug 2008, 23:55, said:

You poor saps are taking orders from the ES Staff aren't you?

Yes, yes we are.
We have so little to do that we have decided to covertly enter the ranks and screw with you and dish out the staffers words
*facepalms* engage your brain for a change

Mike
Thanks to Pav3d for the awesome sigs
Posted Image
Posted Image

#84 Lizzie

• 1364 posts

View PostWarMenace, on 30 Aug 2008, 18:54, said:

View PostLizzie, on 30 Aug 2008, 17:50, said:

Would you all stop acting like a bunch of spammy tard's? Your just proving their point that this place turns into a pile of idiots when their gone.

View PostHøbbesy, on '30 Aug 2008, 17:51, said:

You three will be the exact reason the rest of the forum isn't treated with respect. We come in and try to be mature and helpful, but you just have to ruin it.

Lizzie = NO.

Hobbes = You and the rest are the reason why this forum will turn worse.

Actually both of your statements there conflict. You continue to spam which is against the rules, yet we ask you to stop and we are in the wrong? I laugh at you.
This was why this thread was created. To maintain order, yet those of you who support the staff spread anarchy. Such hypocrisy. I need not say anything further because your actions speak for me.

Edited by Lizzie, 30 August 2008 - 22:58.

- E.A.B
My escape route goes through the enemy.
Posted Image

#85 Sharpnessism

Custom title!

• Member Test
  • 2871 posts

View PostWarMenace, on 30 Aug 2008, 18:45, said:

So uh, where's Alias, your GREAT leader? i don't see him approving of this either.

People need to realize things in life aren't free, and get over it. The forum is as good now as it once was, no problems were caused untiil now, sheesh get on with life problems are gonna happen, just deal with it and move on.

Sleeping.

WarMenace what do you have against the forums? I mean, all you're doing is spamming this thread, you made it pretty clear with all the +1s. Clearly you don't want to make it better or else you wouldn't just spam away.
Posted Image

#86 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:00

Well, since Kenny started this I have the right to post what I want. And how am I spamming? That's what the Spam Forum is for, and all I'm doing is encouraging all of you to stop, I'm not surprised everyone hates me now, but so? It will be your downfall the forums become worse.

#87 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:01

People of the forum ignore this one, it has been proven that he is a puppet.

#88 Sharpnessism

Custom title!

• Member Test
  • 2871 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:02

View PostWarMenace, on 30 Aug 2008, 19:00, said:

Well, since Kenny started this I have the right to post what I want. And how am I spamming? That's what the Spam Forum is for, and all I'm doing is encouraging all of you to stop, I'm not surprised everyone hates me now, but so? It will be your downfall the forums become worse.

First of all you aren't posting anything useful, you are reiterating what you've said since the very first thread. Everyone knows your stance and how you feel but have chosen to ignore it but you continue to say what has been said over and over while adding +1s. Even in this post you again state your stance that "everything will go down in flames".
Posted Image

#89 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:03

View PostWarMenace, on 30 Aug 2008, 23:00, said:

You didnt get the reference of my +1 posts.
Posted Image

#90 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:03

seriously, if your trying to act mature and intelligent without the staffers and admins etc, your just being idiot, we just carryy on as normal, not try and establish a "goverment" as to speak, you want me to act mature? fine. Your acting like stupid, your merly following on -to the extreme- another members point, your being hostile towards the admins, staffers etc, and your being hostile torwards new members who have a right to say what they think, even though they are being hostile themselves *guilty*. so are you sure your not happy with the current forum hierarchy pyrimid? I admit that a community manager as such, would be a good idea, but no, just no. Not happining. This is not the time for action, its the time to act normally, just be the fucking same, do what you would normally do, and dont try to cause a hierarchy change, the current modderating system works fine -though it may have its flaws- it works fine. if you people really think the modderaters arent doing their jobs, dont try somthing like this, yes you have been a long time member of this forum, but your not more important than me, and you never will be, yes, if every member agreed with what you said , then this MIGHT just happen, but it is clear not everyone agrees, therefore, it is a bad idea, you may think it is good, but after this has died down, you will see the error of your ways.
You almost did, didn't you?

#91 Lizzie

• 1364 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:04

View PostWarMenace, on 30 Aug 2008, 19:00, said:

Downfall for what? Stating our opinions? I invite that downfall then because I don't want to exist in despotism. I read one of your convos with another member, where you mentioned he was taking your right to freedom of speech away. Yet you tell us we have no right to say what we want? Utter hypocrisy.

Furthermore this is not the spam section. So stop spamming in it. I also asked Kenny to stop over MSN. Prove yourself to not be a immature idiot and do the same.

Tactical: Umm we are not forcing a new system in place. We asked people if they wanted one till the staff came back. I don't see how this is a bad thing or why we should be punished for trying to work together to keep the place running.

Edited by Lizzie, 30 August 2008 - 23:06.

- E.A.B
My escape route goes through the enemy.
Posted Image

#92 Kichō

文昭皇后

• Tester
  • 2140 posts
  • Projects: NLS + Situation Zero

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:05

Will something be done...? Even I think this has gone OTT.
Posted Image

#93 Nem

Director

• Gold Member
  • 1417 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:06

View PostZhen Ji, on 30 Aug 2008, 19:05, said:

Will something be done...? Even I think this has gone OTT.

Nothing will be done if you guys continue to fail the Admins test.

#94 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:09

This is growing more and more annoying...
Posted Image

#95 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:12

Sooner or later this has to end.

#96 Whitey

<Custom title available>

• 8743 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:14

This is an interesting social experiment, and hopefully, it will bring about some well-needed change. So please, don't condemn it if you don't fully grasp the concept.

-Boidy

#97 Brad

Quick! STAB YOURSELF FOR SAFETY!

• Member Test
  • 1467 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:16

look.

I bellive this has potential, and i belive that the staffers are being a bit....radical towards this siuation

But a temp (for a lack of better word) goverment, is not the way to go, we should ignore this little "test" or so you call it, and just continue normally with the forum, please? this is getting out of hand.

So im asking you, could you please stop it?
You almost did, didn't you?

#98 Crazykenny

Eternal Glow

• Project Team
  • 7683 posts

Posted 30 August 2008 - 23:17

No one here has the power to lock it so.... :D
Posted Image

#99 Ion Cannon!

Mountain Maniac

• Gold Member
  • 5812 posts
  • Projects: European Conflict - Particle FX & Coder

View PostWarMenace, on 31 Aug 2008, 0:12, said:

Sooner or later this has to end.

Will you please stop repeating the same thing? We know your opinion, you don't have to keep repeating it. Where on earth have you got the idea from that we want to rule the forum? If you paid attention in earlier threads we don't have problems with all the staff, just inactive ones.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#100 WarMenace

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Tester
  • 624 posts

View PostC. Boidy, on 30 Aug 2008, 18:14, said:

This is an interesting social experiment, and hopefully, it will bring about some well-needed change. So please, don't condemn it if you don't fully grasp the concept.

-Boidy

I understand what you're trying to say, but don't you think it'll be best to not take chances by establishing some "government"? There will be consequences at the end, might as well just not take that chance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users