←  Forum/Desktop Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

The Dr's Evil Creation Lab!

TheDR's Photo TheDR 02 Jan 2010

Chaos avatar, it was just a cut with some effects on it to make it brighter and have more contrast.
Posted Image

Dauth's and Ion's Sig. Quite complex, i added colour with a soft light blending mode to the main image and then i placed and separate background made from a wall texture i found.
I cut out some of the bricks and then added some more colour fixes and finally the text, which is made using a few layer styles. It took a lot of tweaking, as most transparent sigs normally do (or for me they do :)).
Posted Image Posted Image

Libains's Photo Libains 02 Jan 2010

TheDR, on 2 Jan 2010, 21:45, said:

Chaos avatar, it was just a cut with some effects on it to make it brighter and have more contrast.
Posted Image

Dauth's and Ion's Sig. Quite complex, i added colour with a soft light blending mode to the main image and then i placed and separate background made from a wall texture i found.
I cut out some of the bricks and then added some more colour fixes and finally the text, which is made using a few layer styles. It took a lot of tweaking, as most transparent sigs normally do (or for me they do :)).
Posted Image Posted Image

Nice work, I remember that stock from ages ago. There's a little bit of leftover transparency top left of the images (slightly white), but bar that, great work on the transparency Doc, top class :)

TheDR's Photo TheDR 02 Jan 2010

AJ, on 2 Jan 2010, 21:49, said:

Nice work, I remember that stock from ages ago. There's a little bit of leftover transparency top left of the images (slightly white), but bar that, great work on the transparency Doc, top class :)

Ninja Fix!

I really didn't see that bit :)

TheDR's Photo TheDR 13 Jan 2010

Here's your request TehKiller:
Posted Image
Posted Image

I really had fun doing this one, the hours melted away :P

TehKiller's Photo TehKiller 14 Jan 2010

[Elvis]

Thank you, thank you very much.

[/Elvis]

And now its time for me to finally catch up a bit in terms of art :P

Liten's Photo Liten 19 Jan 2010

I need a seal of approval, combine the following images and create something awsome :sly:

http://anime-wallpap...0x600/kirby.jpg
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3091/313584...e3936d7.jpg?v=0

Pandut's Photo Pandut 29 Jan 2010

Quick request - Try to stifle yourself as best you can XD

Posted Image

I need that turned into an avatar sized picture. No text plox, it's just one of those random avy's I want to use for anything :P

Or if you want too, find a picture of Lady Gaga and replace her face with the Heavy Weapons Guy.
Edited by Sobek, 29 January 2010 - 07:07.

Wizard's Photo Wizard 29 Jan 2010

Sobek, on 29 Jan 2010, 6:56, said:

Or if you want too, find a picture of Lady Gaga and replace her face with the Heavy Weapons Guy.

That is just sick if you ask me :P

Pandut's Photo Pandut 29 Jan 2010

Wizard, on 29 Jan 2010, 2:30, said:

That is just sick if you ask me 8|

Not like that, you pervert :)

I want it like that because it looks freakin' hilarious, and it strangely matches so well |8

Yami's Photo Yami 02 Feb 2010

Can i ask a sig like yours ( TheDR ) or like Aj i mean this style .... Maybe of a sniper or marine something like that ...

Vision#'s Photo Vision# 03 Feb 2010

well im not so good at drawing in computer and stuff so i would like you to redo this logo, :P
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af236/...urrent=test.jpg
(i made it in paint)

TheDR's Photo TheDR 05 Feb 2010

Quick request - Try to stifle yourself as best you can XD

Posted Image

I need that turned into an avatar sized picture. No text plox, it's just one of those random avy's I want to use for anything 8|

Sorry it took a while D:
Posted Image

Yami, on 2 Feb 2010, 20:17, said:

Can i ask a sig like yours ( TheDR ) or like Aj i mean this style .... Maybe of a sniper or marine something like that ...

Do you want AJ's sig with your name on it? (He seems to have stopped using it so i doubt he will mind).

Vision#, on 3 Feb 2010, 16:52, said:

well im not so good at drawing in computer and stuff so i would like you to redo this logo, :sly:
http://s1011.photobucket.com/albums/af236/...urrent=test.jpg
(i made it in paint)

Is it meant to be a Palm tree silhouette? I will have it done when i get some spare time.

Libains's Photo Libains 05 Feb 2010

Just for the record I won't mind at all, go right ahead. I may have a request for you in a few days tho Doc 8|

Yami's Photo Yami 05 Feb 2010

Yami, on 2 Feb 2010, 20:17, said:

Do you want AJ's sig with your name on it? (He seems to have stopped using it so i doubt he will mind).

Ya sure why not?

TheDR's Photo TheDR 05 Feb 2010

Ta da!
Posted Image
Posted Image

Ooo AJ, it better be something interesting 8|

Yami's Photo Yami 05 Feb 2010

ARIGATOU! Or in English Thanks 8|

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 06 Feb 2010

Crap now I'll be confusing him for AJ provided I forget to see the badge.

Vision#'s Photo Vision# 09 Feb 2010

i would like a signature and avatar, if you could find Battlefield bad company 2 the first teaser pictures would be nice --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tghR38F7qpI <--- that kind or if theres not enough then would be nice something with team fortress 2 , thank you in advance :P

Libains's Photo Libains 12 Feb 2010

OK, request time Mr Doc.

Sig based on House. Including both House and Wilson , with preferably a medical-based BG. House probably larger than Wilson, but both need to be centric to the sig. Avvie to go with it please, something medical-based again, no sign of either House or Wilson on it please 8|

Thanks muchly Doc, you wanted a bit of a challenge so you've got one!

TheDR's Photo TheDR 16 Feb 2010

Vision#, on 9 Feb 2010, 17:24, said:

i would like a signature and avatar, if you could find Battlefield bad company 2 the first teaser pictures would be nice --> http://www.youtube.c...h?v=tghR38F7qpI <--- that kind or if theres not enough then would be nice something with team fortress 2 , thank you in advance 8|

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hope you like them, it was hard working off video screenshots :xD:

AJ, i will get to yours soon, but it seems like quite a big job so don't expect it too fast.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 16 Feb 2010

nice one doc, with the chopper you couldave used smudge over the edges so theyre not so jagged, but gd job non-the-less

Libains's Photo Libains 17 Feb 2010

Indeed, looks nice Doc, maybe a little smudge would not have gone amiss tho.

As for mine, I wouldn't say it's going to be a big job, it's just rather specific so it may take more time. Blame yourself for asking for a challenege :xD:

TheDR's Photo TheDR 20 Feb 2010

Posted Image

Posted Image

AJ's Sig and Avvy Combo.

Su8perkillr's Photo Su8perkillr 20 Feb 2010

sweet!