←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

What is it thread?

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 08 Jul 2010

Simple game really take a photo of something and let us guess what it is, first one to guess posts a pic they took!
Only post pictures you have personally taken.

Posted Image
Yes that is a dashboard of a truck but that's not the answer!

The answer im looking for is what company made it? extra brownie points if you can guess the correct model!

CJ's Photo CJ 08 Jul 2010

Mitsubishi Canter? 8|
I know the truck you're driving at work is a Mitsubishi anyway |8

Rai's Photo Rai 08 Jul 2010

Something related to a certain mitsubishi company? =o
EDIT: >_<

Edited by Papaya Master Rai, 08 July 2010 - 11:10.

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 08 Jul 2010

CJ, on 8 Jul 2010, 19:08, said:

Mitsubishi Canter? 8|
I know the truck you're driving at work is a Mitsubishi anyway |8

Only on Thursdays thank god! i need to see a chiropractor every time i drive that truck. All other days im in an Isuzu and its not that either. That one i was driving when the guy who normally drives it was on holidays.

Papaya Master Rai, on 8 Jul 2010, 19:09, said:

Something related to a certain mitsubishi company? =o
EDIT: >_<

Nope

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 08 Jul 2010

Something ancient, its got those flicky switches for lights. Is it your truck? |8

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 09 Jul 2010

It was actually built in 1998 i think its just a tradition thing going on between the major non-asian players because the new trucks don't look different to the older modles. To give a hint the companies logo is on the dials and on the horn

Hobbesy's Photo Hobbesy 09 Jul 2010

I bet you can't guess what my avatar is.

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 09 Jul 2010

Not a clue to what your avi is but it not topic related!
To answer one of Pav:3d's questions i didn't address no its a company truck. Seeing as the logo is hard to make out another hint, KW, that is all.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 23 Jul 2010

The answer you're looking for is Kenworth. I'd know that symbol anywhere. Not sure of the model, but I would imagine it's got a rather square bonnet (unless of course, it's a cab over design).
Edited by Sgt. Nuker, 23 July 2010 - 12:55.
Reason for edit:: Mmmm...brownie points

Ghostrider's Photo Ghostrider 23 Jul 2010

Better question: Why are the speedometer and tachometer broken, or if they aren't, why was the person driving this truck taking pictures while going 80 mph? 8|

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 23 Jul 2010

Ghost: 100km/h = 60mph. Your point still stands though 8|

Major Fuckup's Photo Major Fuckup 23 Jul 2010

Sgt. Nuker, on 23 Jul 2010, 20:51, said:

The answer you're looking for is Kenworth. I'd know that symbol anywhere. Not sure of the model, but I would imagine it's got a rather square bonnet (unless of course, it's a cab over design).

Correct! It is a Kenworth.
T300 is the model. You would have never guess the model unless you have been in side it seeing as they are all very similar.

Ghostrider, on 23 Jul 2010, 20:58, said:

Better question: Why are the speedometer and tachometer broken, or if they aren't, why was the person driving this truck taking pictures while going 80 mph? 8|

Because i got bored travelling down an empty highway. Most of the in-cab photos i have taken was while im moving. The truck can't hit 128k's because the engine doesn't rev that high trust me i have tried 8|
Edited by Major Fuckup, 23 July 2010 - 23:57.

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 24 Jul 2010

^ It's a diesel. Diesels deplore high revs, not only because of their bulky, overbuilt, and lethargic nature, but also because they're designed to produce most of their power between 1500 and 3000 rpm. If higher revs won't produce any more power, why rev that high? This, of course, ignores the fact that Peugot and Audi have taken diesels racing, which happily reach between 4500 and 5500 rpm.

BeefJeRKy's Photo BeefJeRKy 25 Jul 2010

That's why their in prototype racers not production cars 8|