←  Serial Spammers

Fallout Studios Forums

»

make a story game.

TheDR's Photo TheDR 01 Apr 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.
only then could the bomb drop onto civilians dressed in biblical pillows and eating potato chips and then shat bricks for no reason. As I then stood on the patio, began to think about yer mom as a man Junk. i
would of hoped for a giant squid as i like to feel like shity pants. Then, i found a Spanish soldier eating a paella in the beach car park an hes gay because he had no pants on his head.
Later he buys a fake

Jazzie Spurs's Photo Jazzie Spurs 01 Apr 2007

If I wanted a nuke for life, I should go get a computer and hack the Chinese phone company and ask for someone to eat my shoes. Then I will spam the headquarters And post alot of Threads about pr0n and tell Kobe Bryant not to Yell at my @$$. Then I can enjoy a M1A1 as I hunt your sister. Later Sarge will shoot and jump at the sig. Abourror will then dance like a real Commanche. Rape Abourror untill Sic appears.
what The Fuck? He is an idiot and i will rule the World. E studios magnanimously misunderstood my mums malelovent minion's massive mushrooms of doom. RA3 sucks bcoz it is made by noobs for noobs... that adds poo benevolently randomly spewing over the crazy yocals.
only then could the bomb drop onto civilians dressed in biblical pillows and eating potato chips and then shat bricks for no reason. As I then stood on the patio, began to think about yer mom as a man Junk. i
would of hoped for a giant squid as i like to feel like shity pants. Then, i found a Spanish soldier eating a paella in the beach car park an hes gay because he had no pants on his head.
Later he buys a fake ps3. Later

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY.

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog.

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say:

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco,

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and

Alie's Photo Alie 01 Apr 2007

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says:

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says: i have a real bad
Edited by The Dr, 01 April 2007 - 17:20.

Later he buys a fake ps3. Later I WILL KILL THE SPARTAAAAAAAA! BOY. while he is on the bog. and i change my avatar to bush picture when bill clinton got angry and he say: lets disco, guys i need to know where you put the Mr. Quagmire favorite streaptise bar in the GPS and chicken little says: i have a real bad news, bcoz 0.95 never be release!!!! later The Dr. says: