←  Command & Conquer maps

Fallout Studios Forums

»

[3 Players][ZH] Artic Trio

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 15 Oct 2007

Posted Image

I'll post more pics later :P

-Zancloufer
Edited by Revantheemperor, 30 October 2007 - 14:08.

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 14 Nov 2007

Posted Image

Overview. Water isn't show, but it's inbetween the islands. Each player has 2 groups of 6 small supply piles, total 22500 per group, 45K per base. It's more at first, but will dry up faster than a normal dock, and requires a lager investment at 1st.

Extra supplies are marked by green dots, derricks by gold, and artillery by red. The water gives China/USA an edge, as they can sneak around behind bases. However, there isn't much room, so GLA tunnels for map control will give them an advantage there.

There is a notable amount of oil to fight over, but since it's a FFA, this will be cutthroat competition for the oil.

Any one see any large Positional advantages?

Teukka's Photo Teukka 15 Nov 2007

Looking nice, but have you tested that every bridge is passable? I'm asking because my WB every time I draw a bridge gives some "Assertion Failure" message and it causes some of the bridges to be impassable, even though their still visible.

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 15 Nov 2007

There where some errors with the bridges on the far right, I tried to fix them, not 100% sure if they work.

I got snow + Icy water working though =o

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 15 Nov 2007

Looking quite neat so far.
Maybe in the Middle there should be 3 Derricks.

- E.V.E.

Zancloufer's Photo Zancloufer 15 Nov 2007

Forgot to point out, there are supplies in the middle, around the artillery platforms, and more on the other side near a Tech Oil Refinery.

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 15 Nov 2007

Ah okay, I guess that sounds okay then.

- E.V.E.

Lord Atlantis's Photo Lord Atlantis 04 Dec 2007

Layout looks interesting, but maybe some texture work would work. Looks bland IMO, maybe add some snowy grass or what not.

Jamie^'s Photo Jamie^ 04 Dec 2007

I will test when you finished if you want?