←  Games Modding

Fallout Studios Forums

»

BFME Modding Site

Hostile's Photo Hostile 24 Jan 2005

Well we are approaching our launch time so I figured I'd share with everyone. We have a good number of tutorials for newbies and all the latest tools to support modding BFME.

We've just finished our latest "adding a faction" Written by AdmiralGT. Well written and easy to follow. I've written a short tut on the CSF file as I've been seeing so many questions across the forums about it.

So if you have people asking "entry level" questions on modding the game send them over to us. Now that the site design and basics are done. We'll start writing more complex tutorials for the serious modders.

Stay tuned for part 2 and 3 of the "add a faction" series. They will deal with adding a new base (pretty complex) and adding a new spellbook.

The 3rd Age

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 24 Jan 2005

good stuff Hostile it has some nice stuff and tools for the BFME modders :headset:

Hostile's Photo Hostile 25 Jan 2005

We'll be adding a tutorial on adding a new spellbook. We should have that by the weekend.

Chrizz's Photo Chrizz 25 Jan 2005

Hostile should we be partners? with the sites?

Hostile's Photo Hostile 25 Jan 2005

I agree totally. Only problem for me is when I did the site layout I didn't leave any room for an affiliate link. I'm sure I'll think of something. I put up the site early Dec and have over 156k hits. I'm very happy.

The_Hunter's Photo The_Hunter 26 Jan 2005

that proves your doing something right :DD