←  Command & Conquer 3 Maps

Fallout Studios Forums

»

MAP PACK finally!

Stinger's Photo Stinger 17 Dec 2007

I'll have to check these out later today now that I can finally play custom maps without my game freezing.

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 17 Dec 2007

Oooo. Will definitely check them out mate. :P

Stinger's Photo Stinger 17 Dec 2007

Well, I downloaded the file but it is corrupted so the contents do not unpack to my desktop.

Anyone else had success with this?

Edit: Tried it twice. No luck.
Edited by Stinger, 17 December 2007 - 19:58.

Medve's Photo Medve 17 Dec 2007

That's a serious addition to the maps of mine. Christmas holiday=map trying :P
Downloading it, standby.

Medve
Edited by Medve, 17 December 2007 - 19:41.

Ðåñž Q's Photo Ðåñž Q 17 Dec 2007

View PostStinger, on 17 Dec 2007, 20:40, said:

Well, I downloaded the file but it is corrupted so the contents do not unpack to my desktop.

Anyone else had success with this?

Edit: Tried it twice. No luck.

Same here.
But it worked after the second time. :]
Seeing the screenshots I'd say the maps look allright, but I can't say I can do better.

Where do I have to put them?

OverlorD's Photo OverlorD 18 Dec 2007

UMM what are you running xp or vista if your running xp the installation instructions are int eh read me file included with the maps vista i have no clue and i highly recommend u take and burn vista or feed it to a whale of some sort or let ninjas do there shurikan practice with it...and install xp... but thats just me... but if u are running xp its int he readme file if u still cant find it ill post it up here

Ðåñž Q's Photo Ðåñž Q 18 Dec 2007

oh, yes the readme file XD.
I have vista and I can't say it is any worse because so far apart from some directx7 games I got everything running on it.
And I guess I have to put them into C:\users\"user name"\documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps. :)

edsato82's Photo edsato82 18 Dec 2007

Sweet. great job

Thorazine's Photo Thorazine 18 Dec 2007

Maps aren't all that bad. Though I can find stuff like this:
Posted Image

View Postknj43p51k, on 18 Dec 2007, 12:57, said:

I have vista and I can't say it is any worse because so far apart from some directx7 games I got everything running on it.
And I guess I have to put them into C:\users\"user name"\documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps. :)

The path I use is C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. (must have hidden files and folders showing)

Funny thing is, mods have to use C:\Users\"User Name"\Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Mods

JJ's Photo JJ 19 Dec 2007

Great :) . More CnC3 maps.

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 17 Jan 2008

View PostLurker49a, on 18 Dec 2007, 23:48, said:

Maps aren't all that bad. Though I can find stuff like this:
Posted Image

View Postknj43p51k, on 18 Dec 2007, 12:57, said:

And I guess I have to put them into C:\users\"user name"\documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Maps. :P

The path I use is C:\Users\"User Name"\AppData\Roaming\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars. (must have hidden files and folders showing)

Funny thing is, mods have to use C:\Users\"User Name"\Documents\Command & Conquer 3 Tiberium Wars\Mods

That's just the mapborder going mad on you, it's nothing we mappers can do about it.
Edited by {LP}Admiral-(NL), 17 January 2008 - 08:38.

Thorazine's Photo Thorazine 17 Jan 2008

View Post{LP}Admiral-(NL), on 17 Jan 2008, 3:37, said:

That's just the mapborder going mad on you, it's nothing we mappers can do about it.

Ah, ok. That clear a few things up.

Nid's Photo Nid 17 Jan 2008

Excellent OverlorD
Don't forget to sign up at the new mapper guild forums, and make posts.
and Post this pack over there, since it is now HQ.