←  The End of Days

Fallout Studios Forums

»

I'm confused! Another Russia MOD?

This topic is locked

Albert de Hun's Photo Albert de Hun 24 Jan 2008

I don't really get it! The end of the day will add russia as a faction in zero hour! Isn't that what Rise of the reds did? I understand there will be new units in this mod for the old factions! Will you put 3 generals faction for Russia to?

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 24 Jan 2008

What is wrong about 2 russia-mods?

Zeke's Photo Zeke 24 Jan 2008

The Russian faction in Rise of the Reds is somewhat fictional, while Russia in this mod is more true to real life. Even though both mods adds Russia they have different goals and styles.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 24 Jan 2008

Maybe you didn't red all about my mod and my plans.
Read it and you will find the answer you want.
So now I'll say that this 2 month I have a lot of duties and I don't have enought time to put on the mod.
I created few buildings without skins.
I hope soon to have time to show you some ingame shots in high distance as someone asked for.
Bye :P
Edited by Alexei_Stukov, 24 January 2008 - 09:46.

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 24 Jan 2008

I don't see why there's a problem with different take ons of a Russian Faction. We both have different views of it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, in actuality its better for the fans since they get to pick what they like best. :P

E.V.E.'s Photo E.V.E. 24 Jan 2008

How many Mods are there that add Iraq to the game?

Both Mods, the end of days and ROTR may have Russians, but will be very different, thats for sure.

Posted Image

- E.V.E.

General Kirkov's Photo General Kirkov 24 Jan 2008

View PostComr4de, on 24 Jan 2008, 12:06, said:

I don't see why there's a problem with different take ons of a Russian Faction. We both have different views of it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, in actuality its better for the fans since they get to pick what they like best. :P

Which is ROTR :P

Reaper94's Photo Reaper94 24 Jan 2008

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 24 Jan 2008, 17:21, said:

ruse of the reds

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 24 Jan 2008

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 24 Jan 2008, 11:21, said:

I don't see why there's a problem with different take ons of a Russian Faction. We both have different views of it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, in actuality its better for the fans since they get to pick what they like best. :)

That was'nt very nice :D :P

My point is, if the fans like something in realism or loose realism they can pick between varieties that fits their fancy.
Edited by Comr4de, 24 January 2008 - 17:34.

General Kirkov's Photo General Kirkov 24 Jan 2008

View PostÜber Leet, on 24 Jan 2008, 12:23, said:

View PostGeneral Kirkov, on 24 Jan 2008, 17:21, said:

I don't see why there's a problem with different take ons of a Russian Faction. We both have different views of it and there's absolutely nothing wrong with that, in actuality its better for the fans since they get to pick what they like best. :D

ruse of the reds

Leet, I'm working on the mod team for ROTR, I know what it is called, in my post I am saying Rise of the Reds is going to be the better one followed by a smilley with his tongue sticking out: :P indicating it was a joke.

God, I am going to have to create more "special" awards...
Edited by General Kirkov, 24 January 2008 - 17:31.

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 24 Jan 2008

No problem :P

Albert de Hun's Photo Albert de Hun 25 Jan 2008

OK! Do you best! I'll wait and stand, and bleed to death for you'r mod! I think there will be serios competition between the two mods! :shockrifle: :minigunner: :enforcer: :linkgun: :rwhore:

Alexei_Stukov's Photo Alexei_Stukov 25 Jan 2008

You will see :)

Waris's Photo Waris 25 Jan 2008

Looks like our one friend here got fired up :) In a good way :)

Strategia's Photo Strategia 26 Jan 2008

View PostAlbert de Hun, on 25 Jan 2008, 19:54, said:

I think there will be serios competition between the two mods!

Why? This mod is focused on realism, using units which actually exist. RotR is focused on making a semi-fictitious Russian faction work like a ZH faction. I don't know about you, but I've never seen any information regarding a prototype Sentinel tank.....

Plus, why do you assume mods have to compete? What's wrong with playing both mods?

ssj1-goku's Photo ssj1-goku 18 Feb 2008

View PostMaster_Chief, on 24 Jan 2008, 8:03, said:

What is wrong about 2 russia-mods?

agreed, russia pwns :minigunner:

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 18 Feb 2008

Posted Image
Reason: Necron.
This topic is locked