←  C&C 3: Tiberium Wars Editing

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Tower Defense : The Last Stand

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 24 Jan 2008

This one is a, untill now, project made by me and Zeke.

I think everyone knows the concept of tower defense:

You have to stop several waves (usually 10-30), here 25 on medium. And the enboss(es), 1 on easy, 2 on medium and 4 on hard. If 30 units escape, the game ends, and you loose. If not, and you kill the endbosses too, you win.

The Attackers must be AI controlled, as the waves are scripted. And the Defenders must be player controlled.

There are 2 attackers: Tactical attacker, which uses few, but powerfull units and Stategic Attacker, he uses much, but weaker units.

And then, there are 2 defenders: Currently Named "Conventional Weapons Defender", Miniguns, Missiles etc, and "Advanced Weapons Defender", Railguns, EMP etc.

Here is some progress, only for the Conventional Weapons Defender:

First: The Minigun Emplacement. A light turret, armed with twin miniguns. Useable vs everything, but only effective vs Infantry and Light vehicles.

Posted Image

Next: The SSM Launcher. This one is a medium range artillery turret, fires 2 HE missiles, with quite a large AoE.

Posted Image

More: The FLAK cannon. This "little" double barreled, shrapnell grenades firing beast is a pure nightmare for aircraft.

Posted Image

And last, but truely not least, the heavy artillery. Firing barages 4 shells on enemy troops.

Posted Image

Jerinx's Photo Jerinx 24 Jan 2008

Wooo nice models there!

Dauth's Photo Dauth 24 Jan 2008

Nice models, CC3 I assume?

Since it is in the cnc3 editing forum :P

TheDR's Photo TheDR 24 Jan 2008

Looks cool, i mite reinstall cnc 3 for this.

I take that as a compliment :P :P

I am working on teh attacker AI ATM

Comr4de's Photo Comr4de 24 Jan 2008

Good luck - hope you finish it :P

Reaper94's Photo Reaper94 24 Jan 2008

i might go and buy it for this

been happy w/ gw and this for a while but this seem LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

Mr. Mylo's Photo Mr. Mylo 24 Jan 2008

nice nice... Tower defense was a good mod for War craft 3 and zh

MYLO
Edited by MYLO, 24 January 2008 - 20:18.

Medve's Photo Medve 24 Jan 2008

I loved tower defense for ZH, though i could never try it with more than myself :P

Medve

Soul's Photo Soul 24 Jan 2008

Excellent idea, more reason for me to get C&C3 once my PC can run it without crashing :P .

Edit: Um dude?
Edited by Soul, 24 January 2008 - 21:25.

So? That is like saying in the forum or thread of whatever cnc3 enhancement mod that here is already an enhancement mod. Also I won't use cnc generals content :P

Soul's Photo Soul 24 Jan 2008

Master_Chief, on 24 Jan 2008, 17:45, said:

So? That is like saying in the forum or thread of whatever cnc3 enhancement mod that here is already an enhancement mod. Also I won't use cnc generals content :P

I know, I just thought I'd mention it is all.

ccgx's Photo ccgx 25 Jan 2008

i prefer looking at asuka's td mod, cause it's something that will be released. i allready played a beta and its really nice.
and im thinking it's a nice idea using content from generals and from other sources.

master chief's modeeling looking nice but thats it. i don't think he got enough time for making just another mod along his feeled 1 million others mods...

Sgt. Rho's Photo Sgt. Rho 25 Jan 2008

so 2 mods are "feeled" 1 million?

ccgx's Photo ccgx 25 Jan 2008

Master_Chief, on 25 Jan 2008, 13:44, said:

so 2 mods are "feeled" 1 million?

uh? yo actually just have 2 mods your working on? i thought that there are at least 10 present...
but leading 2 mods is to much i think... but thats just my opinion.

Waris's Photo Waris 25 Jan 2008

uh? yo actually just have 2 mods your working on? i thought that there are at least 10 present...
but leading 2 mods is to much i think... but thats just my opinion.

It's very possible though.
Edited by Waris, 25 January 2008 - 13:09.

IIRC The_Hunter is leading 4 mods, isn't he?

Well, 3 mods, but only 2 are mine, where only one is really mine, and the other one is mine and zeke's, the 3rd one is gen. x.
Edited by Master_Chief, 25 January 2008 - 14:49.

ShockWave, RoTR (I herd Creator has backed out) and WG. I don't put Gen Classic in there cause I'm pretty sure its a one-off release.

You may only do that with a LARGE support team.

then...slye_fox is leading 4 (I counting cnc3 and generals conred separate)

HA HA!

I'm double posting.
Edited by Waris, 25 January 2008 - 15:24.

I must have got really bored to skin something 1 day after making it. Only the barrels are done though :)

Posted Image
Edited by Master_Chief, 25 January 2008 - 17:22.

smooder's Photo smooder 25 Jan 2008

looking good *gives permission for zeke to use anything else that he doesnt want to use from arage for genx for this mod*
Cough Onslaught tank Cough Spider mech cough. The spider mech is higher polly too.

It is for cnc3 anyways :) The spider mech might be a good "calm before the storm", in the endboss wave. Some come in to clear a path, then teh boss enemies come :)

A little skinn update:

Posted Image
Edited by Master_Chief, 25 January 2008 - 19:20.

Soul's Photo Soul 25 Jan 2008

I'll save my judgment when it's done :) .