←  Forum/Desktop Artwork

Fallout Studios Forums

»

SolidSpartan117's Sigs

Futschki's Photo Futschki 24 Jun 2009

Same remark everytime .. The font mate, I think you should use various ones to blend in with each sig.
Other than that they don't look so bad I'll give 6.5/10 for both

WNxMastrefubu's Photo WNxMastrefubu 03 Jul 2009

i like those 2 sigs, then again i like many naruto based things

SolidSpartan117's Photo SolidSpartan117 04 Jul 2009

"DragonBall Kai" is here, so to celebrate I thought I'd make a "DBK" Sig.

Posted Image

"DragonBall Kai" Rules!, What you think?

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 04 Jul 2009

I don't know about Dragonball Kai ruling 8| , but your latest signature certainly does. The overall effect gives it a comic book feel (an effect I rather enjoy). The only suggestion I have for you is that, even though your font choice is alright, it might look a bit better if it looked like it were a tattoo on his arm.

Sounds like a good idea, but I wouldn't know how to do that lol

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 04 Jul 2009

Seek out a tutorial or ask one of the other signature peddlers if they might be able to help you. That would be one of the better ways I should think.

Pav:3d's Photo Pav:3d 04 Jul 2009

set the opacity down slightly on the lettering, along with using faint brushes to rub out some parts
and then use the morph or warp options (or w/e its called, its in the same list as rotate and crop etc) and smudge tool to wrap it around the dips and bumps in his arms.

Oh thanks, I will definetly have a go lol

SolidSpartan117's Photo SolidSpartan117 05 Aug 2009

Hey been awhile since I made a Sig, but made this one for a request.

Posted Image

What you think?

Sgt. Nuker's Photo Sgt. Nuker 05 Aug 2009

Well done mate. I'm sure your customer is well chuffed at the result of your hard work. The font is perfect, though the one thing I do see a minor issue is the "S" in "supernatural" is a bit hard to read. Is that because of the font choice or its location on the sig?

SolidSpartan117's Photo SolidSpartan117 06 Aug 2009

Hey Thanks, and yeah its just the font I picked. Thinking of trying maybe a different font

Whitey's Photo Whitey 10 Aug 2009

I personally feel the render is a bit small in comparison with the signature, leaving for a tad too much open space in the upper-right corner. Other than that, I think it is a quality piece. I really like how you did the background, and the blue streaks and the flare in the bottom right are interesting.

SolidSpartan117's Photo SolidSpartan117 12 Aug 2009

Cheers, and yeah it was the best quality render I could get. Dont know many sites