←  Spammy Yummy Discussion

Fallout Studios Forums

»

Post your DESK Top Thread!

Wizard's Photo Wizard 06 Aug 2011

Why. The. Fuck. do you have a makeup brush being held by a Santa Clause on top of your computer?

:)

Kaido's Photo Kaido 06 Aug 2011

Posted Image
Heres my desk and don't mind the quality :)

Alias's Photo Alias 06 Aug 2011

Looks like someone has Parkinsons'.

Dutchygamer's Photo Dutchygamer 06 Aug 2011

View PostWizard, on 06 August 2011 - 07:24, said:

Why. The. Fuck. do you have a makeup brush being held by a Santa Clause on top of your computer?

:D

The brush is to clean in pc from the inside, and the Santa Claus is something I put there during Christmas, but couldn't be arsed to remove it, as it was the perfect brush holder imho :)

R3ven's Photo R3ven 21 Aug 2011

Posted Image

Blehness

cccdfern's Photo cccdfern 18 Oct 2011

necro, but any who, felt left out

Posted Image

Destiny's Photo Destiny 18 Oct 2011

Oh my god, the chair :/

its on the list of things to do... and has been for a few years :/
Edited by cccdfern, 18 October 2011 - 11:23.

Destiny's Photo Destiny 18 Oct 2011

Man, modeling a chair must be preeeeeeeeetty hard :/

TheDR's Photo TheDR 18 Oct 2011

That chair looks so comfortable :/

Chyros's Photo Chyros 18 Oct 2011

View PostTheDR, on 18 October 2011 - 16:11, said:

Actually it must be, or it'd never have been used long enough to wear like that 8| .

TheDR's Photo TheDR 18 Oct 2011

View PostChyros, on 18 October 2011 - 16:20, said:

Actually it must be, or it'd never have been used long enough to wear like that 8| .

I don't know, its probably a price thing, but I guess that is quite a snazy keyboard.

I think it comes down to the fact that an illuminated keyboard is a more satisfying purchase than a new chair 8|

CJ's Photo CJ 18 Oct 2011

View PostTheDR, on 18 October 2011 - 16:26, said:

View PostChyros, on 18 October 2011 - 16:20, said:

I don't know, its probably a price thing, but I guess that is quite a snazy keyboard.

I think it comes down to the fact that an illuminated keyboard is a more satisfying purchase than a new chair 8|

My arse begs to differ with that last statement of yours :|

Got a new chair for Christmas!
Edited by cccdfern, 25 December 2011 - 12:18.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 12 Apr 2012

Just realised my desk is now the ultimate student desk; half paperwork, half empty beer bottles :xD: . So I had to take a picture of it!

Posted Image

General's Photo General 12 Apr 2012

Why you collect beer bottles on your desktop anyway, as if there is so much empty place ... <87

Amdrial's Photo Amdrial 12 Apr 2012

Two periodic tables? :P

A bit off-topic (Yet on-topic, since it's desk-related: Posted Image )
Edited by Amdrial, 12 April 2012 - 20:50.

Chyros's Photo Chyros 12 Apr 2012

I don't collect them, I just don't bother to remove them :xD: .

EDIT: two on my WALL, yeah :P . I have two periodic table mouse mats too, but I have a laser mouse so I don't need them :P . And a periodic table ruler, etc. etc. etc.
Edited by Chyros, 12 April 2012 - 20:43.

Alias's Photo Alias 13 Apr 2012

Jesus, clean up, Chyros.

I'm a grub and my desk is tidier than yours. :P

Chyros's Photo Chyros 13 Apr 2012

The paper isn't moving for a while I'm afraid, and the beer bottles; curiously, no matter how many I remove, they somehow always grow back. Note that the floor just outside of the picture is pretty much covered in beer bottles too :xD: .

General's Photo General 13 Apr 2012

View PostChyros, on 13 April 2012 - 09:17, said:

The paper isn't moving for a while I'm afraid, and the beer bottles; curiously, no matter how many I remove, they somehow always grow back. Note that the floor just outside of the picture is pretty much covered in beer bottles too :xD: .

Hholy ... ! And thats just a small portion of your house we see here, I don't want to think all the other empty bottles standing around...

Oh and you keep on like that and you may end up saying good bye to your liver :P
Edited by General, 13 April 2012 - 16:37.

Liten's Photo Liten 13 Apr 2012

View PostGeneral, on 13 April 2012 - 16:36, said:

Oh and you keep on like that and you may end up saying good bye to your liver :P

Judging from how much he's been drinking my guess is that he doesn't have a liver anymore.

View PostLiten, on 13 April 2012 - 17:10, said:

Judging from how much he's been drinking my guess is that he doesn't have a liver anymore.
You mean it's thrice normal size? :P

Really though, my liver should be the last of my worries considering the chemicals I work with :xD: .

Alias's Photo Alias 13 Apr 2012

View PostChyros, on 13 April 2012 - 18:29, said:

Really though, my liver should be the last of my worries considering the chemicals I work with :xD: .
My grandfather, who died of oesophageal cancer years before I was born (in his fifties) - did very similar work to you.

Have fun.
Edited by Alias, 13 April 2012 - 18:39.

View PostAlias, on 13 April 2012 - 18:36, said:

View PostChyros, on 13 April 2012 - 18:29, said:

My grandfather, who died of oesophageal cancer years before I was born (in his fifties) - did very similar work to you.

Have fun.
I know, the chances of me contracting cancer are 20-25 times as high as normal being an organometallic chemist (which means I deal with more toxic stuff than any other type of chemist) and the average life expectancy is considerably shorter.

As such, might as well not bother abstaining from alcohol then anoi? |8